Chapter 1

Hello guys! So this is my second story I've created even though I've published it first than Assassin Boy.

Please comment and sorry about the errors. I'm too lazy to edit it.

Enjoy :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mark's POV

I woke up to the sounds of birds chirping. It was 7:00 am, which means I've got an hour before my school starts. I got up and walk in my big bathroom. After I finished my morning routine I head down to the dining room to see my parents eating their breakfast. I sat in the middle, waiting patiently for the maid to bring in my breakfast.

"Morning Mark." Mum said.

"Morning." i nodded.

"Good morning little cock." Dad chirped.

"Ugh, dad i told you to stop calling me that." I complained.

"C'mon, it's cute. You wouldn't want me to call you little chick then would you?"

I rolled my eyes.

"Darling, we were wondering if you wanted to come with us to the events in the hospital today. You know to support the kids and elderly. And donate things and money." said mum.

"Do i have to?" I asked.

"Come on, Marky it'll be fun, i guarantee it."He reassured.

"If you don't want to then you don't have to, but you have to find one of your belonging to donate."

"I'll see."

My father is the CEO of the Tuan Company.It's a famous company that owns famous restaurants in Korea, China, and America. My father wants me to be the next CEO when he retired, because I'm an only child and I've got the Tuan's blood in me. The business have been running for decades now, and my father wants it to continue. My mum is a lawyer. I swear she's the nicest woman you'll ever meet. She treats my friends like her own son, and i sometimes feel guilty for not listening to her.

I think I forgot to introduce myself. Well, my name is Mark Tuan, I'm 18 years old and I go to JYP High. You might be wondering why I go to public school when I can afford a private school. Well the reason for why I'm going to a public school is because they don't want to spoil me too much.

After breakfast, I checked my phone to see two unread message from my best friend Jackson Wang.

What up Mark, can u pick me up pls?

My dad suspended me from driving just cos I nearly had an accident

I smiled faintly. The usual Jackson. I thought. Jackson Wang is my best friend. His father is a close friend of my father. I met him back in 3rd grade and since then we became best friend.

I'm on my way. I replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When we arrived, everyone turned their heads. It's a usual thing, you could say i'm popular. I got out before my driver could open the door for me.

"Can't wait to start the day. I'm soo excited!" Jackson said beside me.

"Why?"I asked.
"Well, I heard from Tao that there's a new chick coming to our school today." He said smiling.
Have I forgot to mention, he's a player as well? If not then now you now. But it's not like i'm different from him cause i break people's heart as well. It's just Jackson dumb the girl he's dating if he gets bored with them, but me. I reject girls confession harshly and sometimes humiliate them. So we're both heart breaker. It's a same difference.

The bell then rang and I bid Jackson goodbye. I head to my class where everyone open a path for me to pass.

Everyone know I'm not so friendly and I don't care about other people except for Jackson and my parents. Anyone who messes with will live through a real hell from me.

I went in my class and sit down. Others students then fill in the class room. The teacher walked in and start the lesson.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was my break time and I head to Jackson class because we always eat together with his other friends as well. When I reached his class, I saw him talking to Tao and Chanyeol. They said hi when they saw me.

"Let's go?"
"Yep, lets go."
When we reached the cafeteria, we head to the counter to get our lunch. You see, here in JYPH we the popular and well known people get special lunch every time. Just saying.

Anyway, after we took our lunch we head to our table, and i think you know what i mean when i say OUR table.

"So, have you met the new girl yet, Jack?" i asked Jackson as we took our seats.

"Nope, haven't seen her yet, but i'll see her soon." Jackson replied.

We took our seat and start eating. Two minutes later a group of girls came towards our table. The girl in the middle kept her head down holding a pink envelope while her friends behind her tries to encourage her to go up to me.

Ugh. Not again. Girls are really blind.

"Hey, how can i help you?" I said trying to sound all charming.

"I...i..i...i've always liked you Mark. And i want you to plea...please accept this." She shuttered while holding out the pink envelope to me. Everyone in the room went quiet, waiting for the humiliation to start. Waiting for me to make a move.

Wow, she's got the guts to ask me out in public. *sigh*

I stood up and took the envelope from her. Her eyes lit up but only to be replaced by sadness. I tore the envelpe bits by bits slowly.

"Listen here, you are no different from the other girls alright. If you want me to accept your confession, i suggest you get pretty first. I don't think anyone would like a girl like you. Next time don't come up ugly if you want your love to accept you." I said smiling.

I then sprinkles all the tiny pieces of envelope on her head. Everyone in the room gasped, and she look like she's about to cry. I got my milk and poured it down her.

"There, they say milk are good for your skin."I said smirking.

"Yahh!!!"

Everyone in the room including me turn our heads toward the direction of the voice. Standing at the doorway was guy with glasses holing books. Next to him was a girl looking furious like she's about to kill someone.

"Who do you think you are to do that?!" She yelled coming towards me. I frowned.

Does she not know who i am? Well she'll learn her lesson once she know who she's dealing with.

"Apologise to her right now." She demanded.

"And why should i?" I retorted. She then frowned and huffed.

"Do you not have any feelings? How can you just humiliate someone in front of the whole school?! You could have just rejected her nicely! You should be ashame of yourself!" She yelled.

"Who are you? My mother? Get out of my business." I said. I could tell she's really mad. Her fist are balled up and her breathing are heavy.

As i was about to sit down Jackson yelled watch out. I turned around only to feel a stinging pain on my left cheek. I stumbled back and hit my head on the cold hard wall and fell down on the cold floor. The last thing or person should i say i saw, was the girl who punched me. Me. The most popular guy in the school. She knelt down to me saying something but i couldn't make it out and i could see my friends coming down to me, before darkness took over me.

_______________________________

So how was my first chapter? I would really appreciate if you guys could please please leave a comment and tell me about your thoughts, cause it's important.

I'll then decide if i should continue.

Annyeong ^_^