Back to the story though,

"L/n! Funny running into you here! We're definitely not on a date! Why would you assume that? Aww who is this cutie her!" Teruhashi was ranting all over the place.

Teruhashi was not only panicking on the outside, but her thoughts were all over the place. 'I can't believe I ran into L/n! And on top of that, she's seeing me with Saiki! What if she assumes we're dating and tells the school! I can't have her thinking that! Calm down, it's L/n we're talking about. The perfect pretty girl. There's no way she would do that to her fellow perfect pretty girl, we're friends after all! Yes, that's right! We're friends!'

"What's this weird lady talking about?" Naomi asks her big sister, confused.

Y/n only sighs with a small shrug. "I don't know Mimi, I don't know."

~~~~~~~~

Y/n was walking to school, alone, when she hears her nickname Nendou gave her.

"Hey! Pretty cocoa lady! Over here!"

She turns to direction she heard the voice from. She spots Nendou gesturing for her to walk with the others. Others as in Aren, Kaidou, Hairo, and Saiki.

Shrugging, she walks over to the four and greets them all. That's when she notices Kaidou wearing a mask and coughing. "You alright, Kaidou?" She asks the now blushing boy.

"Yes, just a small cold!" He says frantically with a small cough. "Everyone's caught one at least once."

"I've never caught one." Nendou says.

"Now that I think about it, me neither." Hairo says with a hand on his chin, thinking about it.

'That is not normal.' Saiki thinks to himself.

"Kuboyasu, did you catch a cold too?" Kaidou asks, hopeful that he's not the only one. "You're wearing a mask." Everyone stops walking and Aren looks at him confused. "See? *cough* *cough* Most people catch colds."

'Nobody in my family does. But to be fair, we have an advantage.' Y/n thinks to herself with a small shrug.

"Everybody's so weak, not like mean." Nendou says as he looks at Kaidou coughing his life up.

'Oh, I see. Most people only wear mask when they catch a cold.' Aren thinks to himself, a little panicky.

At school.

"What did you do for New Year's?"

Y/n was sitting in her seat, listening to everyone talk about their New Year's as she drew in her notebook. Then out of nowhere, Toritsuka came up to the girl with a pervy smile.

Y/n looks up from her book, glances at him, then looking back at her book with sigh. "I went on a vacation to Bora Bora with my family." She answers, trying to focus on her drawing.

Toritsuka looks at her with heart eyes. "Really?"

"Yes." She answers, not sparing him a glance. If people knew her real personality, she probably wouldn't be as popular.

"I had to ring the temple bell-" Y/n stopped listening after that. She would give simple, 'uh huh' or 'interesting' as a response once every 30 seconds.

~~~~~~~~

'Wow, whether really does change really quickly in this show.' Y/n thinks to herself as she walks home. While walking, she sees a group of delinquents crowding around Kaidou and Saiki. 'Plot has to happen someway I guess.'