He slowly reached his hands and took mine. My heart begins to race again.

"I'm really sorry for this all. If I did trust you that day, you wouldn't have suffered it all." His head hung low and I couldn't watch him like that.

He is guilty for what happened to me. I squeezed his hands.

"Just leave it Yibo. Just not talk about it anymore. It wasn't your fault." I said and he still couldn't look up at me.

"Since this case is over, I am going back soon. So, don't part our ways in regrets or sadness. Just.... Part with a happy face." I added and tried to fake a smile but this time he raised his head and looked at me. I don't know the disbelief I saw in his eyes were all my imagination.

"Zhan, welcome back!!!!" Suddenly we heard Jiyang's voice and I saw all of our friends gathered around us.

"We should celebrate today." Jiyang announced and everyone cheered for that except one person who was still staring at me.

I didn't know why he is looking at me like that. I just didn't want to get hurt again so, I tried to not interpret things as I like.

That night, we had a little private party at our agency and there was a lot of alcohol and food. I didn't drink but I saw my grumpy cat drinking a lot. I wanted to snatch that bottle from his hand and scold him to not drink but..... I felt a distance. I wasn't comfortable around him like I was before. Somethings are changed.

I didn't think Han ge would agree but he did at last. He let me be free from this case officially and I just dialled my mother's number.

"Maa, come and fetch your baby tomorrow. I wanna spend a vacation with you."

She was really surprised and I did say any word about my injuries. She will see it tomorrow.

I wanted to go home and rest. I tried to find Jingyu but it was hopeless. But suddenly, I found someone else.

Yibo's drunken eyes landed on my owns. He was sitting on that sofa and that bottle was still in his hands. I hesitated first but slowly I directed my wheelchair towards him. He didn't even blink.

"Yibo,"

He just tilted his head a little, eyes were still on me.

"You are leaving tomorrow?" He asked before I could speak again and I gaped at him for a second before I nod.

"You are not planning to tell me even a good bye!" he bitterly laughed. It wasn't a question too.

"It's not like that Yibo. You..... I...." I suddenly stuttered and he raised his hand to stop me.

It's true that I told him to leave that matter already but did I leave it? I don't think so. The things Yibo told me that night before he go with Mint were still in my heart. Yibo will never trust me.

"Have you seen Jingyu?" I finally asked because I wanted to get away from him.

He looked away from me and shook his head in a no.

"Zhan, you were looking for me?" Suddenly Jingyu came towards me.

"Yeah..... I wanna rest a bit. I will be going tomorrow morning." I said making sure that Yibo also heard it.