Good Night Bo Di

//Zhan//
________

I stared at Yibo for a few minutes. That guy was narrowed his eyes at me when he asked What am I hiding from him.

I licked my lips after a sip and I saw his eyes following my tongue. That's when I smiled at him and put my bottle down on that table.

"Someone said he will believe me." I pointed when I raised my brows at him.

"And someone is not telling me everything." That jerk imitated me.

I hummed when I scanned every features of his face, his soft chocolate hair, Chubby cheeks with those sexy jawlines and those cute little round nose.... Too bad he is straight. I thought.

"You are so cleaver Yibo. I will sure give you that." I admired him. I honestly did.

He smirked back at me before he speaks "Keep your sweet words to yourself Zhan." That asshole warned me in a very husky and sexy voice.!!!!

"Will you answer now?"

"I do. Just ask." I shrugged when I leaned back with my cola. Because I wasn't trusting me that much at that time. That idiot was making me crazy and I was trying my best to not grab his collar and pull him across table and kiss his damn sarcastic mouth.... Aham... Fuck... Cut the sh!t Zhan. He is asking something serious. Concentrate baby. I told to myself.

"You didn't choose him randomly." He said and it wasn't a question but a statement.

I blinked at him when I nodded.

He nodded back.

"The reason?" This time he asked.

"This cola is fucking boring. Do you have anything hot?" I asked when I placed my cola on that table.

He leaned back with a sigh.

"You can find some beer in my fridge." He shrugged at me.

I know I'm testing his patience and I don't know why I'm enjoying this.

I walked towards his fridge.

"Get one for me too." He said and I nodded.

Yibo is straight. That is really really sad. Whenever I'm with him, I feel so different. I feel so happy. Even if he is mad at me, I feel so excited.

I have never felt that with anyone before. He is a rough and tough guy. Or he is maintaining that frame outside. But there is a really kind heart inside him. I only know him from a few days but I already feel so warm and so damn comfortable around him.

I glanced back at him when I opened the fridge. I saw him tapping on that table and looking impatient. When he glanced at me our eyes got stuck with each other. We both got lost for a half second before he forcefully averted his eyes and leaned back on that chair.

I don't know what he thinks of me. Maybe he would think that I'm crazy. That's what I am. I am crazy. And I don't care if that's what he thinks about me. The thing that I'm sure is, he don't hate me. That's more than enough for me to annoy him more.

"What the fuck are you doing there? Come back here." I heard his pissed off voice when I grabbed two bottles of beer and I was shocked to see a Huge amount of beer bottles in there.

"Are you serious? Why are you drinking this much.?" I asked when I handed him one bottle and settled on my chair back.

"Mind your own business and please don't test my patience." He said that with a glare.

I chuckled before chugging my beer.

"You know I was working in this case before you," I said and he nodded when he sipped.