Interrogation Room

//Zhan//
_________

Kevin was sitting alone on a chair in the interrogation room. Me and Yibo were watching him through the glass. I was placed my palms on the desk to lean forward and Yibo were standing beside me, folding his arms on his chest.

We were scanning each and every movements and expressions of Kevin.

He looked calm outside but something was really in his head. A little sorrow was on his face but...

"He looks not scared." Yibo mumbled and I had to look at him when I nodded.

"Guys, he is here." We heard Xuan Lu's voice and we both looked back.

We were waiting for Han Ge and he finally came to the room. There was someone behind him and the guy who was following Han Ge regarded both Yibo and I.

I saw him Waiving at Yibo with an excited smile and I saw Yibo smiling on him. I frowned when that guy bowed to me formally and I did in return too.

"Zhan, this Is Jiyang. He will help you guys with records." Han Ge introduced him to me and that guy smiled at me adorably.

"And Jiyang, this is Agent Zhan. Yibo's partner." Han Ge introduced me too.

"Hello Zhan. Yibo talked about you a little." Jiyang smiled again and I was really surprised.

"Really?"

Did Yibo really talk about me ??? Really???!!!!

I looked at Yibo in wonder and he was busy glaring at Jiyang.

I smirked when he looked at me and I too got a glare.

"Shall we start?" Han Ge didn't wait for an answer. He sat on a chair and watched Kevin.

"Yibo," It was a command from Han Ge and Yibo nodded in return.

"Let's go." Yibo said. Xuan Lu and Jiyang nodded before following him.

I was too following them but Yibo stopped at the door and turned towards me. He palmed my chest to block me.

"You should stay here." He said.

"Why?"

"Your cover."

I smiled at him before putting on my Sun glass again.

"I have cover." I said and he shook his head with a sigh before walking out.

I followed him and didn't forget to put on my mask before entering to the interrogation room.

Kevin stood up when he saw we all and he bowed formally to us. We all sat on chairs around that round table and Kevin regarded all of us.

"Dont worry. This is just an enquiry and thank you for coming with us." Yibo said when he leaned forward on that table and gesturing him to sit. And Kevin nodded before he sat down.

I glanced sideways at Yibo. Did he just thank that guy?

"Are you guys ready?" Yibo asked and Xuan Lu and Jiyang put their laptops on that table and got ready.

I saw Yibo regarding me and I nodded at him before a thumbs up.

"We have a few questions." Yibo said. Kevin nodded.

"About Sam." Yibo said that name and I witnessed Kevin taking a long breath before nodding.

Okay, atleast he didn't say that he don't know him.

"So that means you know him." Yibo stated and yeah he is thinking what I'm thinking.

Kevin nodded again.