~True Meaning of Freedom~

{No POV}

~HALF AN HOUR LATER~

Emiri Shinso smirked crueler than most could ever imagine possible for a woman to do and turned to her gathered comrades and allies.

"Is everyone ready, Flame Dancer?" Emiri asked.

Flame Dancer smirked coldly, "More than ready!"

Emiri nodded gratefully and then turned to Lucifer, Machination, and Engine.

"Are you all prepared for your parts in this?" Emiri asked the trio.

The trio smirked cruelly and proudly.

"Everything is prepared and communications are online, untraceable, and untappable." Lucifer said high fiving the two younger allies working with him.

Emiri then turned to a greenette with a bunny eared hood disguise on.

"Are you guys prepared, Bunny?" Emiri asked.

"Of course, Auntie Freedom. We just need to know what you want us on and we'll do it."

Emiri smiled gratefully before putting on her mask and speaking seriously.

"Bunny, I need you and your group working on retrieval and evacuation of the UA Teacher, U.A. Students, and other captives being held in the Torture room. Quite a few of them are badly wounded and Hitoshi Shinso has internal bleeding, your group is best for calm and careful evacuations. Once your group finished extracting the torture victims, I want you guys to guide the other captives in the facility to safety. For the other facilities, my comrades can handle the safe recovery of everyone else as there are no torture capable facilities left aside from the one I'll be striking. Once the clock hits four in the mourning, everyone needs to have been out of the buildings as I will set them aflame until there is nothing left but ashes." Emiri said.

Everyone nodded and soon they all split up with Bunny and his group going with Emiri to a large off-grid facility where they could sense suffering in massive waves.

When they finally recovered their bearings, Emiri was gone and had already entered the building from the sounds of battle and screams of death coming from the building in waves.

The group of young vigilantes all tensed in horror as they went into the building and sought out the torture room. Not because of the screams or the sounds of battle. Not even because of the shaking of the building. No, it was because as they went, they saw mutilated corpses as they went in varying disgusting and terrifyingly haunting ways. When they finally reached the torture room, they were greeted by the sight of Emiri soaked from head to toes in blood, with a satisfied smile on her face and two swords in her hands drawns and soaked in blood. Before her were six different mutilated headless corpses and one corpse that was cut into tiny pieces. The six headless corpses were all naked and cut up badly and missing their dicks and balls as they were all neat little piles of ashes on the floor between the legs of the men.

Emiri then frowned coldly as she cleaned her swords of blood and sheathed them before snapping her fingers causing for the shackles and chains holding the chained up people to the wall and then she was gone with an unfurling of her golden wings.

She then was gone from sight as the group of young vigilantes quickly got to work on attending to the newly released people except for Shota Aizawa who was suddenly gone along with Emiri.

"Where did Eraser Head go?" Bunny asked after finally doing a headcount.

The brunette with a helmet on her head sighed and looked towards the building, "Crap. I think he got up and followed Freedom earlier before we got to work on getting everyone in the Torture Room out."