~Imprisonment~

{No POV}

Hitoshi groaned quietly as he came back into consciousness to find himself chained very painfully to a wall next to his father, Eri, Katsuki and a blonde girl. Near the blonde girl was also the boy known as Kota that his father had told him was the nephew of one of the Mandalays.

From what he could see from the aspect of the room, they were all in a Torture Room with a lot of torture equipment.

So Mom was right... We were kidnapped. No doubt by the Hero Commission... How did it happen though...?

~FLASH BACK~

[For the sake of the audience's understanding]

Classes A and B along with All Might and Eraser Head were about to leave to take the Todoroki siblings back to U.A. with them for safety as a precaution when suddenly Hitoshi felt something hit the back of his neck and he felt at his neck to see what it was only to find a dart.

When Eraser Head saw this he looked around for All Might and to spot enemies only to find All Might on the ground unconscious with two darts sticking out of his neck and everyone surrounded by several enemies.

"Alright! Everyone stay calm and do not fight back unless necessary! They're only after three people!" Shota said before suddenly most of Class 1-A dropped to the ground unconscious and along with all of Class 1-B, the Todoroki Siblings (barring two, as one disappeared when hit with a dart and the other escaped) and Eri.

Shota cursed under his breath as he picked Eri and Hitoshi into his arms.

"What do you bastards want so fucking badly that you blatantly attack a bunch of teenagers needlessly?!"

The leader, in his vicious glory smirked coldly as he answered the question, "It's nothing against any of them. I just need you and those brats so I can finally lure in and get rid of that fucking brat, Emiri."

Shota glared one last time as he felt himself be hit by a dart as Hitoshi fell unconscious.

"Well regardless of what you do... Just get Hitoshi some medical care once you have us locked away... You fuckers almost killed him last time you had him darted." Shota requested before he passed out.

~FLASH BACK END~

Hitoshi cursed under his breath as he couldn't remember and then Eri awoke and promptly became scared, but her quirk wasn't activating.

"Eri, I'm here, okay? So is Dad! Just stay calm okay? Remember our song?"

It took a moment or two in which everyone else in the room chained up woke up for Eri to calm into silent sobbing.

"Toshi, I'm scared..." Eri cried softly.

Shota who had just awoken quickly looked to see if his chains were the kind that wound allow him some movement only to find that they were, so he quickly tugged on them and carefully took Eri into his arms while humming the very song that they had made for Emiri.

Hitoshi smiled and so did Bakugo, Kota, and the blonde next to Katsuki as Shota then sang the verse that Emiri had always sang for them.

*"Caterpillar in the tree
How you wonder who you'll be
Cant go far but you can always dream
Wish you may and wish you might
Don't you worry hold in tight
I promise you there will come a day
Butterfly fly away"*

Once Eri fell asleep again, the blonde in the cell spoke softly and kindly...

"Hi, I'm Camie. Utsushimi, Camie. Nice to meet you guys, even if not under the best of circumstances."