~Freedom's Wrath~

{No POV}

~ONE WEEK LATER~

Hitoshi was quiet as he sat down in his seat next to Akko and listened to the conversation in the classroom as they all waited for their teacher.

His quirk is back as of this morning, but now he has zero control over his second and can't get it to stop so he came in wearing quirk canceling bracelets his father got him.

His mother, as she had said she would in the hospital, had left four days ago and faked her death. Hitoshi and Eri now lived with Shota Aizawa and so far it was good and he was as loving and caring for them as their mother had been. So far it was all going pretty well and according to his mother. An unexpected set of benefits came with their father moving in and Yumi getting legal ownership of the coffee shop. They now had four cats at home, they also got to see the name Emiri given to a new drink that was all the rage in Musutafu and only purchasable in their coffee shop, and they now had the ability to comfortably and unreservedly look into their mother's work with their father.

"Hey, did you hear about the attack last night on the Southern Branch of the Hero Commission's Headquarters and their southern facilities?" Kaminari asked to Bakugo, Kirishima, Mina, Jiro, and Sero.

Kirishima answered him in shocked surprise, "I saw it! It was totally unmanly and terrifying... All of those high security places taken down and obliterated in minutes by one person each... It's chilling. Especially that message from the survivors..."

Jiro nodded in agreement, "Honestly, I don't know what I'm more terrified of... The fact that a group of individuals can all divide up and obliterate an entire branch of the Hero Commission with relatively little survivors in one night, or the fact that the survivors were mostly children and other innocents that had been sold or given to the Hero Commission to turn them into literal child soldiers, body doubles, training dummies, and experiments..."

Hitoshi held back any form of reaction, despite wanting to be happy to hear his mother had done something somewhat heroic.

Sero spoke next, "Honestly, I'm more horrified by the actions of the Commission... I mean, turning so many innocent people and children into soldiers, experiments, body doubles, and training dummies... That's honestly not only extremely illegal since they have no legal permission to do so, but also because they were getting away with this for so many years!"

-Meanwhile Elsewhere-

Endeavor could only watch in panicked horror as Natsuo, Fuyumi, Touya and Shoto were brought in and tied up properly in chairs of their own across from him, by the ones known as Flame Dancer, Cherry Blossom, Smokescreen, and Raphael.

In the room was also Freedom who was calmly and happily leaning against a wall in their disguise waiting patiently as Lucifer finished setting up a camera and other technology up.

Then there was a knock on the door and in came Hawks with Rei at his side.

"H-Hawks?!" Exclaimed Endeavor in shock.

Hawks frowned at him apologetically, "Sorry, Endeavor... But I was promised my freedom if I helped just this once."

Endeavor glared as Hawks left only to then be left confused as he suddenly couldn't remember why he had been glaring at the doorway and saw Freedom happily and kindly approach Rei of all people.

"Good morning, Rei-san." Freedom greeted.

Rei smiled gratefully and happily making the Todoroki's in the room all recoil in surprise except for Touya.

"Good morning, Freedom-chan... Thank you for accepting my request." Rei greeted back gratefully and happily.

Freedom nodded kindly before answering, "It was my pleasure, seeing as you, Touya, and Shoto deserve justice however you want it. Though I do wish I could kill him."