chapter 11

Chapter 11

What had she done? She had gone from running away from a marriage and run straight into another marriage.

Rupert had gone to talk with his riders and about how they were going to Scotland.

They couldn't get married in London at such short notice. She doubt Robert could procure a special license at such short notice. And she didn't want to turn back to at any rate.

So it had been decided that they would go to Gretna green just at the border of Scotland.
They were away from London already and it would be be a two nights journey at the least.

She felt awful at taking Ruperts offer. But she had not had any choice.

That moment the carriage door opened and Robert climbed in.

"So, we will be changing horses soon and going straight to Scotland. " he was saying. "We shall stop at an inn for breakfast shortly." He told her and settled on his side of the carriage

"Rupert you really don't have to do this. She said again. I know I don't have a choice but you can marry some one you love." She said.

"Like I said I couldn't fond that person Chelsey" he told her.

"What about your family Rupert wouldn't they want to be there at your wedding." She asked.

'Are you trying to get his to take back his offer' her inner voice said.

"I don't have any family Chelsey. My father passed away shortly after we left the Sinclair estate." He said.

"Oh Rupert, I'm so sorry. " She reached over and touched his hand. "I know you were very close to your father."

"Well thank you, it means a lot." Robert put his hand over hers. He realised it was the first time since his father had passed that anyone had offered him condolences. And it did mean a lot.

"And I don't have anyone else here. My aunt is in america with my cousins. They moved there few years back. " he continued. "After I made something of myself there I brought them over."

"Oh I suppose its alright then. My father wouldn't want to be there anyway. "She told him she offering a piece of completely obvious information.

He realised she wanted her father there. And he couldn't tell her about him now.

Chesey wouldn't marry him then. Although marrying chelsey had never been part of the plan he knew it was better than the plan he had had.

Westly had not wanted his daughter to talking with a stable boy. Now she was to be married to the same stable boy for the rest of her life.

He would tell her after they for married. Not now. He would tell her everything as soon as they were married.

She might hate him for not telling her but it wouldn't change anything. Chelsey will still be married to him. And he would provide a home for her and his name for her child. He knew it would be the ultimate set down for Westly if he got married to her.

He had never planned it like that. Using Chelsey to extract his revenge. And he had not even thought about how it would impact Westly until after he had suggested that they get married.

And now he couldn't atop thinking about it. He shifted uneasily maybe he should tell her now. But then she might refuse to marry him. And now he didn't want to risk her saying no. All his life he had planned on taking his revenge on Westly.

He didn't mean any harm on chelsey; infact he was doing her a favor.

If she was taken home he was certain that Westly would make her get married to her cousin. And Chelsey had been adamant that that had not been a choice for her.