Ch. 4: Huggy in Love

You and Mindy search for Huggy Wuggy. That was in fact your very same Huggy doll your mom threw out. You did wonder though... how he got taller. Did someone change his protocols or put something in him to make him taller and more intimidating and dangerous? You didn't know. All you wanted to do was find him. Find where he ran off to.

Mindy says, "Wait." You say, "What?" She says, "Wait here. I'm gonna get that red hand. I saw it in there." You say, "There are three more of those power fuses below where I was. I saw them after Huggy ran off. You'll find them. Put those in the thing and it may turn the claw on the ceiling, on. It may perhaps... get the red hand for the Grab Pack." 

She says, "Seriously. Are you one of the Scooby Doo gang?" You say, "I don't know. I mean I loved Scooby Doo so... if you say so." She says, "You'd be useful at a haunted mansion or any place someone needs clues. Or like Nancy Drew. Just saying. I'll be back." You say, "Okay." 

She walks off. You lean against the wall as you wait for your sister. It takes two minutes, but she comes back with the red arm for the Grab Pack. You say, "Sweet." She says, "Alright. Let's find Huggy Wuggy. He seems to admire you more than he does me." You and Mindy find your way around to look for Huggy Wuggy.

Huggy is in a room. He puts his yellow hand up to where his heart would be. He says, "How? How did she become so... lovely? And it's my very own (Y/N) that loved me when she was a kid." He puts his hand down and angrily says, "Until that retched bitch mom of hers threw me out. I see that woman, I'll eat her alive... I'll do it mostly for her hurting my sweet lovely (Y/N)."

He sighs and says, "My (Y/N). Yes... She's mine. All mine. She owned me first. She was mine to stay with. I was hers to hug. I'm not named Huggy Wuggy for no reason. I was hers... And she'll be mine once more. I need that love again. I need her... I love her."

He hears your voice yelling, "Huggy!" He smiles and says, "That's her. My (Y/N)." He hears it closer and you say, "Huggy! I'm here! Me and my sister both!" He turns around and he sees you and Mindy approaching him. 

You run over and you say, "Huggy. There you are." You get to him and you say, "Why did you run, dude? My sister had nothing to do with you being thrown out, either. Like I said... She liked you too. She loves the blue on you." Huggy looks at her. Mindy says, "Hi, Huggy Wuggy. Cool blue on you." He says, "I... I recall that saying from you." He sighs and says, "I'll spare you." You smile and you say, "Thanks, Huggy." 

He looks at you and says, "I've missed you, my friend. My best human friend. My (Y/N)." Mindy says, "How did you get tall dude? Just wondering." You say, "I wonder that, too." Huggy says, "I... was tested on when I came here." 

You say, "You were what?" He looks at you and says, "Poppy made her way here, too. Your Poppy you had." Mindy says, "I'm sorry I had to throw HER out. But it was out of revenge towards our mom for throwing YOU out. My sister's favorite toy."

Huggy says, "They took my safety protocols out of me and made me dangerous. I grew ten feet taller. It was all Poppy's idea out of revenge of any living being who dumped toys like us. But... I can't. I just can't bring myself around to hurting YOU, (Y/N). Not you. I loved you and you loved me. You were my friend." You say, "Huggy. I'm still your friend. I loved you too. You're the real reason I came here."

He smiles and he suddenly picks you up. He brings you close and he hugs you. You sigh and you smile, hugging him back. You say, "I missed this feeling. When you went missing, I was saddened. It was before I realized you were thrown away. You didn't deserve it, Huggy." 

Mindy says, "Sorry to have to break you guys up, but (Y/N) and I need to go." Huggy says, "W-wait, what?" You look up at Huggy and you say, "We'll come back tomorrow. Promise." He says, "Promise? Especially you?" You say, "Yes. I swear to you, Huggy... I'll be back for you tomorrow." 

He smiles and he pats you on the head saying, "You're the best friend I could ever have (Y/N)." You smile. Mindy grabs you and she looks at Huggy Wuggy saying, "I'll bring her back to you tomorrow, Huggy. I know you need her around to calm you down." You both head out. 

Huggy says, "The only real friend I need. I've waited thirteen long years for your return, (Y/N). Since I was thrown out. I know you didn't want that. I know it wasn't your fault. I need you here. My friend. My special friend. I have never felt love until I met YOU... (Y/N). I love you so damn much.~"

*********************************************

You're back at home and it's 9pm. You and Mindy are in your room. Your radio is playing One Headlight by Wallflowers. You're moving your head to the song a bit and singing to it. "Come on try a little. Nothing is forever. Got to be something better than in the middle. Me and Cinderella. We put it all together. We can drive it home with one headlight..."

Mindy says, "You sing pretty damn good (Y/N)." You say, "Oh, I do not." She says, "Sure you do." She sits back and she says, "I wonder how your Huggy's holding up?" You sigh and you say, "Part of me wants to get him the hell out of that factory. I mean it was cool exploring it, but if he doesn't harm anyone... I want to set him free. Reclaim him as my own Huggy Wuggy again. He was mine and was taken from me years ago by our oh so loving mother." 

Mindy says, "Hey. Screw her. I stopped calling her mom after she threatened to kick me out that one night after throwing your Huggy Wuggy doll away. It's her fault he got the way he did now." You say, "I know it's not his fault. He didn't ask for it. I'm going back there tomorrow." You and Mindy continue talking to each other.