Ch. 3: The Revisit

Mindy looks up at Huggy Wuggy as well and she says, "You think this is him, (Y/N)? He's got the original texture on his blue furry body. He's just... huge now." You stifle a laugh and she says, "What?" You say, "That did not come out right." She catches on and says, "Oh god. It really didn't." You both laugh. You say, "That's what she said, right?"

She sighs and she says, "I could've just said he's really tall." You look up at Huggy Wuggy and you say, "Hello, my dear friend. I don't know if you remember me but... if it's really you. MY Huggy Wuggy. The same one... It's me. (Y/N) (L/N). You were my sixth birthday present." You look away saying, "I'm talking to a giant doll." Mindy says, "I'm not bothered by it. Come on. Let's go. We'll come back tomorrow. We'll have snacks on us." You say, "Okay." 

You look up at Huggy Wuggy one last time and you sigh. You look away and you turn away. You follow Mindy back where you both came from. You head out of the factory. Huggy Wuggy suddenly makes a little bit of movement and he looks to see where you went. He whispers, "(Y/N)... You came back."

*************************************************

The next day, you and Mindy get back to the factory. You get inside and she's got a bag on her this time. It's full of snacks and a few bottles of water. Mindy says, "Alright. Let's go see Huggy Wuggy and see what he's up to. Besides standing there as a display." You say, "It's just good seeing him again."

You get back to the spot where Huggy Wuggy is, but as soon as you get in there... he's missing. You say, "Um... Where's Huggy?" Mindy says, "Maybe someone snuck in here and moved him?" You say, "I doubt it. Look around, Mindy. Do you see any graffiti around?" She says, "No." You say, "Then there's hardly any trespassers. Usually, abandoned places get vandalized. Don't get me wrong, some of the art is pretty rad. Just saying."

Mindy says, "Guess this is our time to start searching for Huggy." You say, "Yeah. He's gotta be in this factory somewhere. Wherever he went. And Mindy." She says, "Yeah, (Y/N)?" You say, "Something in my head tells me... that Huggy wasn't moved by a person." 

You both walk off and you find a door where the blue hand print is. You use the blue hand to touch it, but a fuse blows. You say, "Dammit." You hear a clanking sound. Mindy says, "Sounded like a key dropped." You look down and you say, "Oh hey. A key." You bend down to pick it up.

You look over at the doors to the power room and you unlock the door. You both get in there and you look around to figure out how to get the power going again. Luckily, you figure it out and you connect the power using the blue hand from the Grab Pack. 

You say, "Boom! Got it." Mindy says, "You're pretty damn good at figuring this stuff out, (Y/N). Then again, you've always been a pretty smart kid." You say, "Thank you. Come on. Let's go find Huggy." You and Mindy walk out of there. You use the blue hand on the blue hand print again and it works this time. The doors open.

Mindy says, "Good. It worked. No fuse blow this time." You say, "Come on." You both walk down there. As you do, you suddenly spot a long blue arm hanging outside a door on the left side. You gasp. It slides back into the door.

You say, "Mindy. Did you see that?" She says, "What the fuck was that?" You gasp and you say, "Mindy! That was Huggy's arm!" You get the realization and you say, "Nobody moved him... He moved on his own." Mindy says, "Are you fucking serious? He's alive?" 

You walk that way and you say, "He's gotta recognize me. He was my doll. I know this is MY Huggy Wuggy. The exact one. He's just been enlarged." Mindy says, "God, that didn't sound right either." You both stifle a laugh. You say, "Okay. Let's go after him." You walk through the door and there's a long corridor leading down to another door.

You get through the door on your way down the long corridor and you look around. There are mostly recycle bins and boxes. You say, "Where did he go?" Mindy says, "I think he went up these stairs." She points to the stairs. You look up there and you say, "I'm going up there." Mindy says, "If you see him, let me know." You say, "Okay."

You walk upstairs and you look around from up where you are. You say, "Huggy?!" You don't hear anything. You yell again, "Huggy Wuggy!" You hear things being moved around. You say, "H-hello?" You step back a bit and you're near the edge. You suddenly feel something grab you and you gasp. It brings you down from the edge.

You land on the boxes safely and you look around. You suddenly hear this, "My old friend. How I've missed you." It's a soft masculine voice. You look to the side and you see him. Huggy Wuggy. But something is different about him. He's got razor sharp teeth in his mouth. You gasp. He towers over you and looks down at you. He bares the teeth.

You sigh and you say, "Huggy Wuggy. What happened to you?" He says, "(Y/N). My friend. My best friend. Where have you been?" You look at him and you say, "Thirteen years. Thirteen long years and you're here." He looks at you and says, "I've missed you, (Y/N)." 

You hear Mindy yelling, "(Y/N)! Did you find him?!" You say, "Huggy. Just so you know, I had nothing to do with you being thrown away." He suddenly angrily but as calmly as possible. He says, "Ooh, I remember that fateful day. That revolting woman... threw me out like it was nothing." 

You say, "I tried looking for you after I found you missing. My mom told me I lost you myself and that I should take better care of my toys. Yet Poppy was still there." He growls and he hits some boxes behind him. This makes you jump a bit, but you don't back away. He says, "I was the most loved toy in the 80s. Every kid wanted me. Yet I'M the Huggy that gets thrown out because a kid's mom finds me revolting. Hideous." 

You say, "Huggy. I didn't know she'd do that until my sister told me when I was twelve. She saw her do it. I didn't realize than how evil my mom was. Huggy, you're not the ugly one... she is." This gets his attention and he says, "I'm... not ugly?" You say, "No, Huggy. My dad, sister and grandma loved you too. My sister tried to stop my mom, but she threatened to throw HER out if she told me." 

Mindy comes upstairs and she runs in. She looks down from where she is and she gasps as she sees Huggy Wuggy facing you. She yells, "(Y/N)!" You look up to see Mindy. Huggy Wuggy looks up too. Mindy says, "E-easy on her, Huggy. She had nothing to do with you being thrown away. Our mom did." He roars and he takes off. You yell, "Huggy!" He's gone. 

You sigh. You look up at Mindy and you say, "I need to find him, Mindy. That is him. My Huggy Wuggy doll. Same one." Mindy sees a pile of boxes and she sits down. She scoots off where she is and lands on the boxes. She gets up and walks to you saying, "Alright. Let's get him." You and Mindy find where Huggy ran off to.