Chapter Twenty-five

Start from the beginning

Couldn't he see I was falling for him, in love with him but knew I could never have him?

"I want to rest please." He let go of my lips and helped me to my feet. I made my way to the closet and pulled out my pyjamas. "When are we going home?"

I could see his reflection in the side mirror. He was starring at me, but not hungrily. He looked hurt. He walked the short distance and opened his mouth to say something, nothing came out. He made a fist.

I turned to look at him. I could tell that he was tired.

"We are leaving in fifteen minutes. But I see you need to freshen up so we can go in half an hour."

A side door I had not noticed opened and out stepped the one woman that made my blood boil. She ran her eyes leisurely around the room. Sucking in the neatly made bed and the bare walls. She seemed quite intrigued.

"It has been a while hasn't it?" She ran her hands along the white linen sheets. Her heels making the click clack sound on the white mumble titles. She had a body of a goddesses that I had to give it to her.

I stood rooted as she took in the room. Kyle looked at me the whole time. She chose a chair furthest from us and took her seat. The first thing she did was remove her heels and wear flats.

"Try being pregnant and wearing heels for fifteen hours straight."

My body froze. I stared at Kyle. I could feel new tears wet my eyes. Was I jealous?

Her sparkling blue eyes searched my face. I was intimated by her ever darkening blue obs. She was a few inches shorter than me without heels. I mean look at her, who wouldn't have wanted a girl like her if not for a girlfriend then for a lover?

I turned and headed for the bathroom. I was broken as it was. I didn't want to get crushed.

"Pamela, is it?" She asked. I was forced to look back at her. She stood a few feet from me. "Brenda Sanchnez."

"Pamela Diaz." We stared at each other. I was having mixed feelings from being in her presence.

"I must say she is beautiful. You did make a good choice in picking a bride Kyle. And she played the part well. Almost like she was jealous."

I looked back at Kyle who had his eyes fixed on me. What was he thinking?

"I had words with Nile. He says you would be leaving soon. I hope you can make it for the baby shower. After all I want my child to see its uncle, the one that made mommy play lover."

Her phone beeped and she moved for it. A smile grazed her lips as she picked up her heels. "That must be him." She walked towards Kyle and gave him a hug. She walked over to me.

"I hope that the next time we can meet under better circumstances." She placed her hand on my shoulder and smiled.

"I hope to see you and Kyle at my baby shower." With that she walked out the door she had come in through.

If I said my head wasn't foggy, I would be lying.

"Who is she?" Those were the first words I blunted out. My dear beloved boss walked all the way to where I stood and turned me around. His hands moved to the zip behind my dress, and he pulled down at it. His warm hands touched my bare back and I shot forward remembering that I didn't have any bra on.

"Your touch won't make me forget the question. I ask, now who the hell is she?"

He sighed and took a seat right in front of me. Then he pulled me down to him and I landed on his laps in an ungracious manner.