𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

~

It had been around 3 hours since Dylan was abducted from plain sight, and the team were slowly but surely getting there. They had finally came to the conclusion that their original prime suspect had taken Dylan, there's no other reasoning or explanation for her disappearance. Will had been let out of protective custody after the team pieced together that the kidnapping wasn't family motivated, it was random selection. But Will was going nowhere, so he's currently sat in the break room on his own, going insane.

                    The team had been called out to a suspicious persons report, so now they were stood outside of a shipment container waiting to get the go ahead from hank.  It was now around 12:40am and they weren't leaving until Dylan is found and safe.  Hank joined the team a short while later, "go ahead" he nodded at Kevin.  The tallest man heaved his battery ram at the metal doors which proved to work wonders as the locks came flying off.  The team yanked the doors open to reveal a sorry sight, 7 girls... "woah... it's okay, we're here to help you" hailey put her gun down as the girls cowered away. They all slowly stood up and approached the team, it's 7 of the missing girls...

~

"So we have seven girls, what about the other ten?" Hank folded his arms. Kim nodded, "one of the victims told us he selected 9 girls out of them all, and he took the rest away. He said he needed a pair young eyes and ears, which I assume he means dylan" she shot jay a sad nod. Jay rubbed his neck, he wants his sister back right now, not in a few hours, now.

~

"Jackie?" Dylan placed her hands on the oldest woman's shoulders. Jackie shook her head, "this is a really bad time to say this, and I'm sorry, but I think I'm going into labour..." she was cut off by her water breaking. Tilly nodded, "hey it's okay, I'm a nurse. I'm gonna deliver this baby when it's time, okay? The rest of you start looking, I'll stay with Jackie" she ran over to the pregnant woman. Dylan looked up at the camera, "I bet he's watching us, sicko" she scoffed. Poppy nodded, "we're gonna get out of here together, it's alright Dylan" she smiled. Dylan smiled back before helping them look around this rather plain room, it was literally empty other than a table full of clutter.

"Sort it all into three piles, something has to be useful in here" Dylan began three piles. A rubbish pile, a suspicious pile and a not so sure pile. They nodded and helped her look through the pile. Most of it was a bunch of useless items, but some of it looked suspicious. After a few minutes of searching, Dylan grabbed a hold of a black metal box, "maybe there's nothing in this room" she furrowed her brows.  They all looked at her in confusion, "I mean, look around. There's nothing that could harm us, no gaps in the walls, nothing on the floor. Only us, this stuff and a camera. What if we have to figure it out ourselves, like a riddle? If we solve it we can escape, if we don't then we're stuck here" she looked at them all. 

                    Poppy smiled, "you're smart, kid" she nodded and grabbed a few other items to sort out.  Dylan smiled and placed the black box into the suspicious pile, she has jay to thank for her great problem solving brains.  After all of the items were sorted into three piles, the girls sat down to look through them, "we might need to make new piles, just see how far we get" Jessica nodded.  Jackies contractions were getting closer together, this baby is on its way...

~

                  Jay looked down at his phone, usually he would be annoyed if Dylan sends him a random text whilst he was at work, but right now he would do anything for a random text off her.  Will on the other hand had been forced to go home since he was too emotional, he was demanding answers from the team at every given possibility, he was too much of a wreck...