Under the securitizing eyes of my boss, I walked to the elevator. The air between us was so tense that I began shifting from one leg to the other and his angry gaze didn't help any better.

On the main floor everything was back to normal, well except the three uncovered dead bodies. Other than that, everyone performed their duties.

A man old enough to be my great grandfather walked forward. He was dressed in the finest black suit in town. His sliver hair gelled back and a typical scowl pastured across his face. Kyle tugged me forward.

"Mr Walters everything is done. The bodies were identified, and the police has been informed."

"I did not ask for the police to be notified, did I?" Kyle spoke coldly as he ran through the papers.

The man opened and closed his mouth. "Sir I thought it would be better-"

"I give the orders and I know why I give such. I asked for the bodies to be identified, now general is that task complete?"

The man nodded and stepped aside motioning another man through. The hold on my upper arm intensified as the man spoke.

"Andre, Andrea and Andreas. Identified respectively. Wallner I am afraid was not identified. There were only three men involved he was not among."

"But the jerk was seen, wasn't he?" He motioned to me, and I nodded. "He was seen with her at the cafe."

"Sir, that could have meant anything, either he was there by coincidence, or it was planned." The other man answered simply.

Kyle's voice whispered in my ear. "I like to think that it is the latter, you met up with your lover and brought him in here to disrupt my business. Tell me Pamela what did the both of you talk about?"

All eyes were on me, especially that of the K9 that looked at me hungrily. "Well, I was at the cafe and he came and asked to sit with me and I said yes but I didnt-"

"You said yes to a complete stranger? What if he would have killed you right there in the spot?" He shouted. The already silent hall got even more quiet.

"I." Tears welled up in my eyes. I hated being shouted at.

"Have that dog sniff his scent. Whether he is in hell or on mars find him. And don't come back here unless you have something on him. As for Stanfield keep an eye in his moments, he is known to be boastful. Something would give him away."

***

I stood with my back to the wall as Kyle paced the room. The continuous suspense killing ten times every second. He hadn't said anything, and I was starting to ran mad with worry.

Was I dying, was I not dying?

Was I getting fired for sleeping with him unknowingly of course or not?

I needed answers and his brooding self did not help matters. I moved an inch and without even looking at me he spoke.

"Do not go anywhere I am not yet done with you." I moved back to the spot and held my tongue, it seemed even breathing offended him.

"This is going to cost me a lot of money. Depositing the bodies, doing the paperwork, and making it seem like an accident."

I remained silent.

"And let's not forget the fool that did this, damn."

The wall received the impact of his anger and I had to bite my lip to keep from screaming out. Talk about working for one of the richest companies.

"And you just had to ran here, of all places it had to be here, had you come a minute too early then- hell." He punched the wall again and a photo of Donna fell to the floor. He picked up the framed photograph and looked at it. His eyes took a sad look and different form of emotions crossed his face. Then without thinking, he tossed the frame in the trash.