AN / Recollection

How do I start - first of, thank you all so much for the support. I started this as a fun little fanfic and now it has more than a thousand reads. Also, this is my first ever "big" thing thay i have ever written, so the amount of people coming every time to check out the new chapter is just amazing.

Now, I'd like to look back at all of this. I really love working on this and I'll still work on it for some time, but I noticed some mistakes that I made while writing this.

My grammar and overall knowledge of english got exponentially better. I still have a lot to learn (I'm finishing middle school this year, and also english isn't my first language :D) and this helped out a lot.

One big mistake - the lack of planning. Basically, I just went "ye so i like sam so lets just get (y/n) into the prison somehow" and that was it. I had no plan, no plot, no past for (y/n), just nothing. This resulted the whole story being overcomplicated, which when I look at it now, it really brings down the overall look of it.

The story also isn't really what I was aiming for - I wanted (y/n) to be really the right hand man of Quackity, be the gamble maniac and be like the slick, manipulative and ready-to-betray-everyone-I-side-with type of guy? And what (y/n) became is just a confused and sad replacement...

Another issue that no one ever proof read this-

These are just some of my thoughts about this fanfic :D you can write criticism too, and I would be actually glad if you did, cause it brings new ideas to the table lmao

I'm just working on the seventeenth chapter rn so-

Anyways, have good day, sleep well, drink water and that kind of stuff <3