Eventually, you were left alone inside the room in Chishiya's presence. He was now finally watching you. You tried to calm down your breath, but it felt impossible.
Your mind soon accepted what happened. You went dangerously close to the emotionless Chishiya. He had no idea what will you do next, but it surely won't be any good to him.
A slap from you came across his cheek. His head turned a bit to the other side, because of the sudden impact.

"Fucking liar." you began with a low voice. "Are you proud of yourself, huh? Look at what you've done! But I guess I'm the one to blame, right? I should be blamed because I blindly trusted you with this! That's why Arisu also trusted you! This was the first time I trusted you with something and you fucked it up! Not only you fucked it up, but now Arisu will definitely get killed! You know how important he is to me... but of course, you don't care. You never care! Because that's how you are! A careless, empty, bastard!" you shouted and hit him in the chest all over again.

"Are you done?" his voice had a tint of boredom.

"Not even close! What if Arisu wouldn't have come here? To the Beach, I mean. Who would you have done this to? Me or Kuina?"

"I didn't think of it this far back then." but you could sense something hidden behind his voice. He was lying.

"You would've done it to me. Stop lying for one second! That's why you became nice to me all of a sudden, that's why you wanted to be with me. You only wanted to mess with me, to your own benefit. I knew from the beginning that you were a manipulator and a liar, but apparently you're also a traitor. I hoped that I might've been able to help you perceive things differently, I hoped that maybe you really did care about me. I was wrong. I never expected to be your first choice, because I knew you'd always put yourself first. A thing, my ass. I wanted to be at least your second choice. Apparently, I couldn't be even that. I'm nothing to you and that's clear as water now. I just want to know why. Why did you do this to me and to Arisu?"

"I did it to Arisu, not to you. Arisu means nothing to me and you know that, so it wasn't hard to throw him under the bus. Again." he said and you felt even more disappointed. You nodded your head slowly and then left him all alone in the royal suite.

After leaving Chishiya, you were determined to find Usagi. There won't be a good outcome if Niragi took her. At least this will distract you from thinking about Chishiya's doing. You were completely angry, disappointed and hurt. You were blaming yourself for forgetting how the blonde really was. Just because he told you some sweet words, it didn't mean anything. It did to you, but if it meant something to him as well, he wouldn't have betrayed you like that.

What stopped you from walking to Niragi's room, was a sudden realization. Usagi will have to wait, as much as you hated making her to.

♤ ♧ ♡ ♢

Back in the royal suite, Chishiya was holding his walkie. Since you left him there, he didn't bother leaving the room at all. It was now dark outside, and his plan was still going.

"How are things on your side, Kuina?" he talked into the walkie.

"Aguni is still in his room." she answered and took a few seconds before continuing. "I'm so bored now."

  "Then, shall we proceed with our plan?" Chishiya asked. "I don't know if Arisu is clever or stupid. There's no way the cards would be kept in an ordinary safe."

  "Then where is the real safe?" Kuina seemed very curious.

  "When Arisu found the fake safe, Aguni, who usually does not waver, was looking toward a certain location. I believe that the contents of the envelope did not contain a passcode or an empty letter... but instead, it might have been a drawing." Chishiya walked closer to that painting. After he took it down, it did reveal a safe. This one was the real one, containing the playing cards. "Found it."