1701-1720

Chapter 1701 Protecting shortcomings

  "You don't want to go up. There are some things, you go up, but it's not easy to say when the time comes. I will talk to the HongBing about the things inside!"

  Old man Fan stopped his wife who wanted to go upstairs with him, the Shen family affairs must be resolved as soon as possible. If the wife goes up, don't think about solving it today. The sooner the hand-q's affairs are resolved, the better it will be for their Fan family.

  "Shen Baogang's daughter is not very good, otherwise, how could Hongbing do such a thing? It must be that fox spirit who is stunned. Our Hongbing is out, so Hongbing would want to sleep with her! "The old lady Fan said without a word in her lipstick, and Old Man Fan didn't want her to go up, so she just said what was in her heart, Old Man Fan frowned and said nothing!

  In fact, in Father Fan's heart, he also has some ideas, but he will not say it. After all, the matter has not been resolved. If it is said, it will be troublesome for the Shen family to refuse to forgive by then.

  "You don't want to talk about these things now, as long as you know that the Shen family's affairs have not been resolved, then you don't want to say anything. We don't have much relationship!" Mr. Fan said earnestly. How about Shen Baogang's daughter being ignorant? The best thing is that Shen Baogang's daughter is the kind of profane woman. This way, it will be even more beneficial to their Fan family.

  Shen Anqi doesn't know what Elder Fan thinks at this time. If she knows what Elder Fan thinks like this, she will definitely look at them. She's so pretty. If she doesn't want to be with Chen Zhixuan, who would say what she wants to do? Besides, if she wants to find a man, she will not be known, and she will not affect the reputation of her family.

  "Let's talk, what happened to you yesterday? Your father sighed and didn't sleep well all night?"

  Qin Lanying looked at her innocent daughter sitting on the bench and asked angrily. Shen Baogang didn't let her daughter today. When going to school, if there is nothing in it, she would not believe her if she was killed.

  "Hey, it's nothing, but yesterday I went to dinner with my classmates and met a second generation ancestor!"

  Shen Anqi said in a evasive manner. Some things have been taken care of, shouldn't you let your mother know? Besides, the Fan family's affairs have not been dealt with yet, and I can only add to my mother's worries, which has no effect at all.

  "Smelly girl, don't you tell me?"

  Qin Lanying picked up her daughter's ear and said angrily. Although Qin Lanying didn't try hard, Shen Anqi still made a very painful look.

  "Ouch, oops, mom, just take it easy, my ears fell out!"

  Qin Lanying became even more angry at the daughter who was pretending to be there.

  "If you don't say anything, you really don't want your ears!"

  Hmph, no matter what happens now, no one tells her, and she is not a woman with little knowledge, the old and the young are hiding from her? It's too shameful.

  "Mom, you're always letting go, can I say it's okay?"

  Shen Anqi rolled her eyes and said, her mother is becoming more and more violent now, and she doesn't know what she thinks in her heart, doesn't she feel sorry for her ?

  "Let's talk, am I listening here?"

  Qin Lanying said softly after sitting down, hum, stinky girl, if you don't say clearly, I will definitely not spare you.

Chapter 1702 Avoid the heavy and light

  "Yesterday, I went to dinner with my classmates, and then I met a second generation ancestor who was making trouble in the Shen family, so I cleaned him up, but I didn't expect the kid to stay here and take revenge on me. Later, he wanted to attack my guests. , I can only follow him, but when he and I arrived at the small courtyard he prepared, I cleaned him up and went home!"

  Shen Anqi blinked her big black and white eyes. Innocently said, as for the hand q or something, don't let my mother know, if I let my mother know, then really don't want to talk about ears.

  "Is there any more?"

  If there was only this thing, her husband would not be so worried. There must be something she didn't know about happened. She stared at her daughter fiercely, and Shen Anqi shut up and said nothing. She has said everything, and can't say the rest!

  "No, really no!"

  Shen Anqi was finally defeated by her mother's eyes, but she still gritted her teeth and said nothing.

  "Let's talk, if you don't say anything today, I'll be consuming it with you!"

  Qin Lanying sat there, glaring at her daughter very much and said. As for the children, it has already been arranged anyway, and she will not Believe it, my daughter can really consume her with her.

  "Okay, okay, let me say!"

  Shen Anqi saw the serious look in her mother's eyes, and she thought in her heart, what else to say, things about hand q, must not be said, if you say it, mother will definitely do Asked her to lock up Shen's.

  "Okay, don't think about what else to say there. If you have anything, just say what you want. If I know you have something to hide from me, you can just wait to get it done!"

  Qin Lanying saw her daughter's eyeballs confused As she turned, she said angrily, is she so foolish? She didn't care about anything before. It was because their father and daughter had nothing to do. This time she saw that her husband didn't sleep well all night for his daughter's affairs. There was absolutely something she didn't know had happened. Wouldn't you let your daughter pass so easily?

  "That second generation ancestor is from the Fan family. Dad should go to the Fan family today. As for the others, there is really no more!"

  Shen Anqi made up her mind. No matter what mom asks, she won't say anything, anyway. There is nothing to say. As for whether Dad really went to the Fan's house, Shen Anqi was not sure, but she felt that the old man should go. As for how the matter would be resolved, it was up to the Fan's house.

  "Are you okay?"

  Qin Lanying can finally relax, but she still feels that there seems to be something in it that she doesn't know, but her daughter has said so much, and Qin Lanying also knows, even if something is hiding from her. Yes, my daughter won't say it anymore.

  But she believes that after a while, she will definitely know what happened. If she knows what happened by that time, if her daughter has not concealed anything too big, she will pretend that she doesn't know anything, if it's her daughter. The concealment is more important. She will definitely discuss her life with her daughter.

  I don't know why, Shen Anqi suddenly felt a chill on her back, and she shuddered. Is it because my mother is thinking about how to deal with her affairs? Thinking of this, Shen Anqi glanced at her mother carefully, no, no, no, she is a grandson in her hands, no matter what she does, she can't get out of her palms.