1081-1100

Chapter 1081 Heartbroken

  "Are we going to live here in the future?"

  Zhou Lili looked at this incredible house and asked in surprise. She didn't want to fight. At the beginning, both of them were sent to the countryside to become educated youths. They were both married, but Shen Anqi after buying such a large yard, she is still doing nothing, Zhou Lili feels a little sad.

  "Yes, in the future we might not be at home, and here the house is so big, if only Angel's own words, she was not at home, no one at home own home, I do not worry!"

  I have so much skill for its own sister In fact, Shen Qingyi is not only happy but also proud. His sister is amazing. Without help from home, she has such a big yard. Shen Qingyi is happy from the heart.

  "We don't know when we can have a yard like this!"

  Even if she is not as big as An Qi, she still wants to have a yard of her own in her home, and a home of her own, which is always happy.

  Even though her parents-in-law had a house from the army, Zhou Lili still wanted to own a yard.

  "Actually, my parents have already asked An Qi to pay attention to the surrounding houses. If they are for sale, my parents are going to buy them. Then our two families can continue to live together!" Shen Qingyi tapped Zhou Lili's nose and smiled. Said, actually, Shen Qingyi may not think so much about Zhou Lili's careful thoughts, but he still thinks that in the future, he can live with his sister, and then no matter what happens, he can help each other. Of course, living together Much better than far away.

  "Really?"

  Zhou Lili heard the news. It was an unexpected surprise. She didn't expect her in-laws to be so enlightened. If she hadn't seen this yard, she wouldn't think so much. She had always been I was thinking about when my house could be divided into several houses, but now she understands that she can actually buy it if she has money.

  "Yeah, but by some accident, An Qi didn't find a house nearby for sale. I guess my parents will wait and talk about it!"

  Shen Qingyi said with a smile that he would not agree to his parents buying a house until before, but when he saw his sister's yard, he felt that he bought it. Anyway, the house is theirs.

  "That's good, let's visit our room first!"

  Zhou Lili let go of her melancholy, and happily dragged Shen Qingyi to visit. When she saw that the garden had become a vegetable garden, and the pond ornamental fish had been replaced by carp and grass carp. , She just twitched the corner of her mouth.

  "The truth about the little girl is the one who lives!"

  Zhou Lili said jokingly. People who have lived in the countryside know that all the things they grow in their yard are their own. It is not convenient to buy vegetables in the city. Zhou Lili knows. Yes, but she didn't expect Shen Anqi to do this.

  "This is our yard. We live in a family. The main yard is where our parents live. There is a wall between the little sister's family and our yard!"

  Shen Qingyi smiled and introduced Zhou Lili to the place where the family lives. This is hardware. In the yard, even if their family moved in, there are still a lot of empty houses.

  "I like it here, this yard is really big!"

  Zhou Lili said with a smile. Zhou Lili always felt that the courtyard was dirty and crowded, but she didn't expect that the courtyard was so big after it was cleaned up. Being able to live in, Zhou Lili felt like she was dreaming at this time.

Chapter 1082 Surprise

  "Actually, if I want to say that I still live in a family, I will not hear anything when I save it, but with so many houses, An Qi likes a quieter environment, so I separated!"

  Actually, Shen Anqi wants to be a husband and wife. When living together, the province's nightlife will be heard from the corner, I'm sorry, especially Chen Zhixuan in their family, Chen Zhixuan is an unfamiliar pervert, Shen Anqi feels that his elder brother is also a soldier, so the nightlife of the couple is absolutely wonderful, since In this way, why not separate at the beginning?

  The province will be embarrassed at the time, but Shen Anqi can't say that directly, only that he and she like a quiet environment.

  "Are the three of us living in such a big yard?"

  Zhou Lili said in disbelief. At first, I felt that the two-story building at the in-laws' house was big enough, but now it seems that everything really counts. Not on.

  "Yeah, you like it, but the meals are all at your parents' side. If you can't come back, you must tell the family too!"

  Shen Qingyi said with a smile. He actually likes the big yard too. He prefers young couples to live alone, but when he sees the son in his wife's arms, he can only secretly poke and think about the idea of ​​letting his parents take care of him when he is older.

  "It should be!"

  Zhou Lili didn't think too much. At this time, she was full of yards. This kind of environment was really good, especially the garden. Although there were no flowers and plants in the garden, it was possible to grow vegetables.

  "The little girl has thought about it. She has built a greenhouse in the garden. I believe we don't need to worry about eating vegetables in winter!"

  Zhou Lili said with a smile when she thought of the greenhouse in the garden, but think about it. She can eat green comfort in winter, and she actually feels good too.

  As for the problem of good looks and ugliness, Zhou Lili directly ignored it. An Qi's family doesn't care much about money, but it is always good to save some money.

  "In the future, let's pay the living expenses!"

  Zhou Lili thought for a while and said, can't the whole family have to support Angel, right? Even if An Qi had no objection, Zhou Lili would feel embarrassed.

  "My parents said to support us, they will pay for the usual living expenses at home!" Shen Qingyi said with a smile. In fact, if he is in the army, he can fully pay for living expenses, but if he goes to the military academy, living expenses will really be a problem. Now, his one-month allowance is only that little. Thinking about it, he can't afford living expenses. His wife does not have a job now, and living expenses will really be a big problem by then.

  "Wait until we make money, let's give more!"

  Zhou Lili said embarrassedly. They have some money in their hands, but they can't go to their in-laws to ask for money when something happens. To keep a portion of the money, when they don't know when they can make money, they really dare not talk about the cost of living.

  "Don't think about this problem now. What if there is a subsidy for going to university? We can take out some of the subsidy at that time!"

  Shen Qingyi thought of the question discussed above some time ago. It seems that going to university is subsidized. At that time they can be used as living expenses. If they don't take living expenses, he feels a bit embarrassed to live here.

  "I'll talk about it then, let's see if my parents have cleaned up!" Zhou Lili didn't want to continue this topic.