Chapter 1683 Find someone or endure it

  "Humph!"

  Fan Hongbing felt unhappy when he saw that his elder brother saw something he didn't want to see. Didn't he like to get into trouble? How could he become that kind of garbage in the eyes of Big Brother?

  In fact, Fan Hongjun's mood is not very good at this time. Every time he sees his brother's inexperienced appearance, he wants to clean up him severely, but every time he thinks of his brother's backing, he wants to do something. At that time, he could only watch his brother being rescued by his grandmother or mother. Every time he saw his brother's proud eyes, Fan Hongjun had the urge to clean up his brother regardless.

  But every time he fails to achieve his goal, but Fan Hongjun decided that he must not let his brother escape again this time. If his brother goes to the army, he decides to take his brother with him every day. Take a look at how his brother will run away.

  Thinking of this, Fan Hongjun's depressed mood finally improved a lot. He turned around and went home. He hasn't investigated where his brother went today?

  However, Fan Hongjun always has a feeling in his heart. His younger brother seems to have been cleaned up today, but I don't know who is so courageous. The Red Bing always comes back with brilliance every time he goes out. Those people dare not deal with the Red Bing. It is the face of the Fan family, but the face of the Fan family seems to be ineffective today. Fan Hongjun is more curious about the people who cleaned up his brother today.

  "You go to investigate, who the Red Soldier met today and what happened? Then tell me completely, but today's affairs, except me, don't tell anyone casually!"

  Fan Hongjun said to the phone. The guard on the side said, he really wants to know what happened to his brother now. If someone who can control his brother shows up, if it is a man, he will put his brother under that man directly, if it is a woman. It's better to say, just let his younger brother marry it. It's really not easy to have someone who can control the Red Soldier appear. Moreover, the Red Soldier obviously suffered a loss today, but in front of him, he actually said something. He didn't say anything, which made Fan Hongjun feel that his brother should be eaten to death.

  I hope that person is a reliable person, otherwise, his previous plan will be frustrated.

  Fan Hongbing didn't know that in just such a short time, his elder brother and his eldest brother had so many things in their minds. If he knew it, he would definitely cry to death. If he was asked to work under Shen Anqi or marry Shen Anqi. , He would definitely be scared to pee, just like Shen Anqi's brutal appearance, if it weren't for the Fan family, he wouldn't be able to come back today.

  Of course, Fan Hongjun's plan. Fan Hongbing didn't know at this time. He was now grinning on himself with medicine, but when he found out that he was medicine on his ass, he couldn't see it, even if he looked in the mirror, he couldn't do it by himself When the medicine was on, his face went dark.

  "I'm going to ask Big Brother for help now? Or bear it?"

  Fan Hongbing only had these two thoughts left in his heart. If he bears it, he will definitely hurt for several days. If I look for the big brother, he will definitely be laughed at for half a year. time.

  Alas, it seems that no matter which possibility it is, he is a cup, shame?

Chapter 1684 Fleeing

  "Thank you for sending me back!"

  Shen Anqi looked at the door of her home, wondering in her heart whether she would invite Qian Songyuan to come and sit at home, but thinking that she was a married woman, Shen Anqi decided not to do so. said.

  "You're welcome, I'm going home first, you go home too, don't worry about your family!"

  Seeing the embarrassed look on Shen Anqi's face, Qian Songyuan said with a clear smile. He even wanted to visit Shen Anqi's house. Look, but he also knows that it seems a little inconvenient if he just goes by like this. You still need to pay attention to the matter of male and female defense. There is nothing wrong with him as a man, but Shen Anqi is a woman. The husband knew, and if she misunderstood Shen Anqi, it would be troublesome.

  "Okay, thank you, I have time, I'll invite you to dinner!"

  Shen Anqi said with a smile, even if he didn't invite him to dinner, today's favor is still good. She was sent home by someone, and she couldn't say anything. no?

  "You're welcome, I'm leaving now!"

  Qian Songyuan saw the men staring at him like a thief at the door of Shen's house. He suddenly felt a little unnatural. He really didn't have any thoughts about Shen Anqi? Why would those people stare at him tightly?

  "Okay, go slowly, I will have time to contact in the future!"

  Shen Anqi waved to Qian Songyuan, who was a little fleeing, but she was a little curious in her heart. What happened to Qian Songyuan and why did she leave like this? Fast?

  "Sister-in-law, are you back?" As soon as Shen Anqi arrived at the door, she met Chang Yulin standing at the door. When Shen Anqi saw Chang Yulin and the others, she discovered why Qian Songyuan had gone so fast just now. But she just smiled and didn't say what was just now.

  "Yeah, I went in first, if you have anything to do, just call!"

  After Shen Anqi finished speaking, she turned around and went in. Today can be said to be thrilling, but she has a headache thinking about her hands. She decided to talk to her father about this matter. She didn't want to be found by others. I don't know who it is?

  With the old man, I believe that even if someone really comes to the door, she won't need to show up when there is a man.

  "Is my dad back?"

  Shen Anqi thought of this, raised her head and asked Chang Yulin, alas, the old man is rarely at home recently, and Shen Anqi doesn't know when the old man is at home?

  "Shen Jun has returned, he should be in the study in the backyard at this moment!"

  "Okay, I know!"

  Shen Anqi nodded and said, I didn't expect it happened today that the old man is at home, she can tell him what happened today. The Fan family should let the old man handle it, right?

  I just don't know if the hand q in my hand can be kept, but it's okay if I can't keep it.

  "Sister-in-law, are you busy!"

  Chang Yulin nodded when he saw that Shen Anqi seemed to have something to do.

  "Okay!"

  Shen Anqi turned around and went in. She ran to the old man's study. She didn't know if the old man had time now, but she seemed to be able to start laying out her plans. Thinking of this, Shen Anqi's feet were much faster. .

  "Dad, are you there?"

  Shen Anqi knocked on the door and shouted into the door. She didn't know if an outsider was in the old man's study, so Shen Anqi didn't go in directly.