𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

Start from the beginning

She remained silent with slightly widened eyes. Make my— own decisions? How?

There was moment of silence before you took her hands gently in yours, "May I see that coin?"

Kanao looked from your (e/c) orbs and down to the coin in her hand. She reluctantly nodded her head back to you. You beamed brightly and carefully grabbed the coin in her hand. Taking it, you walked up to the arch of the doorway and motioned for her to follow you. Seeing you jog off behind the wall, she jogged after you.

She watched as you opened the door on the other end to the garden outside. Reaching outside, she stopped as she watched you jump off the deck and run into the middle of the large, stone patio outside, turning to face her with a bright smile.

"W-What are you doing?" She asked.

You held up the coin high up in front of you for her to see.

"I am going to flip this coin and help you decide."

"Decide what?"

"Whether you should listen to your heart or not! If it's Heads, then you will listen to your heart!"

She stayed silent, watching you with wide eyes, she stepped down from the deck and landed onto the stone patio. Watching with anticipation and nervousness.

You then took the coin and flipped it into the air, a 'kling' noise echoed around the patio, you looked up and watched it flip around in mid air. A quick gust of wind flew by, making you loose your line of sight on the coin. You began to panic.

"A-Ah! Where did it go?" You asked while frantically looking around. A small glimmer of light shone in your eye, you gasped in relief as you quickly found the coin's reflection.

You caught the coin in your hands. When you removed your hand covering the coin, you gasped, "It's Heads!"

A small gasp escaped Kanao's lips as she heard those words. Those two words. She was perplexed, shocked. You then walked forward and placed the coin in her hands, you folded them together to make a fist out of her two palms.

"It's the heart that drives people. Good luck!"

"Y/n!" You and Kanao turned your heads towards the noise and found Shinobu, along with Nezuko, Yui, and the three girls waving to you. You smiled their way with a giggle.

"Let's go Kanao!" You said enthusiastically. You then jogged up, however, Kanao was confused, shocked, you name it. She stood up and called out to you,

"How did it end up as Heads? How did you do it?!" She questioned.

You shrugged and beamed her way, "Just by chance! And if it were tails, I was going to keep tossing it until it would come up as heads."

You gave her a toothy, closed-eyed smile. A gust of wind had then flew by, causing her hair to fly around gracefully. Her eyes seeming to glow.

What— What is this? Why is my chest feeling fuzzy and warm inside?

"Come on Kanao!" You waved her over as you all went inside with the other girls.

That's when a real smile appeared on Kanao's face.

┌───͙⊱••✩••̩̩͙⊰•───┐