Purple Confession P.2

Todoroki donned a pair of dark blue silk pajama bottoms and a black background 'PLUS ULTRA' shirt he had acquired at one of UA's school fairs. He folded his comforter into one big pile with his pillow on top into his arms and started toward the living room. It seemed that everyone who RSVPd to the sleepover had shown up, to the exclusion of Bakugou, who Kirishima had RSVPd for then dragged there. Quiet chatter and soft clinking of mugs and midnight snacks filled the large room as students laid down their bedding and arranged themselves to their specific tastes.

"Shouto! I'm so glad you made it!"

Momo stood abruptly and hurried toward Todoroki, grabbing his pillow that was about to fall from the stack he was holding. A few of their fellow classmates in the background giggled and whistled except Jirou, who just bit her lip and looked away. The reactions confused Shouto who looked questioningly at the raven haired girl in front of them as she blushed and shushed the girls to the right of her. 

"Thanks. Is there a certain area where I should sleep?"

"PSH! Of course not! It's a sleepover, no rules around here! Just plop down wherever you'ed like- in fact, there's an empty spot next to Momo."

Ashido shouted a little overzealously, bouncing over with a wink at Momo and a cup of cocoa in each hand. The chatter continued in the living room, but almost all eyes were on them. Bakugou scoffed loudly but was interrupted by an elbow in the gut from Kirishima. Midoriya looked a little confused but side eyed the excited pink skinned girl apprehensively. Momo let out an exasperated breath, glancing over at a purple haired girl that was studiously ignoring the whole thing.

"A-Ashido! Let Shouto make his own choices! You can sit wherever you like Todoroki-kun, though I would enjoy sitting next to you if you would like."

"Izuku had asked me to sit next to him earlier, I could sit in-between you two. I appreciate both your friendships equally."

Shouto's heartfelt intentions are ignored as everyone focuses on what could have been implied. All attention turned to Midoriya, who immediately went bright red and cringed. Another high pitched squeal rose and Uraraka scrunched up her nose just a bit at the implication. Bakugou went so far as to get up and loudly stomp to the lights and flash them on and off a few times.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP! No one wants to hear any of your high pitched squeaking!"

"Sorry Bakugou, this is just too dramatic! It's a love triangle!"

Hagakure cheered from the sidelines, clapping enthusiastically with Ashido and Aoyama. Midoriya started to sputter in embarrassment and disbelief as Yaoyorozu was quick to try and deny the claim of any romantic relationships between any of them. Aoyama waved her away and chuckled knowingly, pulling Todoroki to sit on the couch next to Midoriya as Momo was placed on the other side of the dual quirked teen.