Purple Confession P.1

"Th- Thank you for talking for taking the time to talk to me Todoroki! I know you're super busy as one of the Big Three, but I really wanted to talk to you!"

Shouto internally winced, the second year girl was talking way too loud for someone standing so close. He considered taking a step back, but after thinking on it for a few moments, he decided it would probably be considered rude. 

Todoroki hoped the blonde girl was okay though, she looked really anxious. Did she have an abusive father he needed to talk to him about? Should he become a therapist instead of a Hero? They were quite similar, he decided.

"I'm not that busy. What did you need to talk to me about?"

The strawberry blonde had big almond shaped purple eyes with perfectly curled eyelashes, Todoroki was a little jealous. The teen in front of him scrunched up her face as she went bright red and shouted:

"I L-LIKE YOU! PLEASE ACCEPT MY CONFESSION!"

An awkward silence followed for a few seconds after, neither knowing how to continue the conversation. Todoroki decided to really think on it, could he see himself dating this unknown girl? Was he even... attracted to her? No, no he was not. And no matter how uncomfortable it would be to tell her the truth, he should not lead her on. 

"I'm sorry, I don't feel the same. It's not personal, I just don't know you. I wasn't planning on dating during my time at UA anyways, I truly hope you find someone that's right for you."

The student's purple eyes began to water as her face crumpled, then disappeared as she turned away and ran. Shouto was confused, what had he done wrong? He had been truthful and polite, why had the girl become upset? Maybe one of his classmates would know.

IcyHot: Hello piers, what does it mean when a girl runs away crying?

Pinky: TODOROKI!! WHAT HAPPENED??

Pikastoopid: Omg wich grl wat did u do?

Bakuhoe: Type like that again and I will kill you.

Pikastoopid: Oh noooo big meanie wants to hurt meee

Bakuhoe: Run.

HardOn: You kept pushing Kamibro...

Pikastoopid: MIDORIYAAAAAAA

CinnaRoll: I AM HERE!

InvisiB: Ok but what happened Todoroki

Iidad: Please refrain from making our fellow students cry, Todoroki.

MOMo: Don't make assumptions Iida. What happened Shouto?

Sparkle: Was that a FIRST NAME BASIS??

MadMusic: Stop.

IcyHot: A girl came up to me and confessed her romantic feelings for me. I told her I did not feel the same because I did not know her and was not planning on dating at UA. She started to cry then ran away. What did I do wrong?

Spiderman: You were supposed to give her a rose and kiss her!

Trash: TODOROKI YOU IDIOT! You got a hot girl to confess to you and didn't even feel her up! How come only the stupid hotties get the girls?!

MadMusic: Maybe because the stupid hotties know what RESPECT is.

Pikastoopid: BURRRRRRRRRRRN

Bakuhoe: I will kill you.

CinnaRoll: Kacchan!

Bakuhoe: You're dead too, Nerd.

HardOn: I will remember you manly bros forever.

Pikastoopid: Thanks bro

CinnaRoll: Thanks Kiri. I always knew Kacchan would be how it finally ended.

Spiderman: Lmao

MOMo: Everyone keeps getting off topic. Maybe this would go better at our sleepover tonight, Todoroki?

Trash: MULTIGENDER SLEEPOVER?

This chat has been deleted