079

We reached the library, in front of where all this was happening, and stopped to look at Baji's twin. She was standing in the middle of the crowd, her face covered with her hands, and everyone calling her names and throwing paper balls at her.

"This shit has a thing for her brother. She cheated on me with her own brother, she didn't value our years-old relationship." It was none other than Mikey, he was standing along her side, holding his phone with her pictures and showing it to everyone who has probably seen them already. I couldn't believe he said that, so all this time I was merely his side chick? Yuzuha grabbed my hand to comfort me, obviously, she didn't know either.

"Such a brat," one of the students spoke, this one was the most filtered comment, the others were worse.

"Don't you girls sleep with boys?" in a spur of the moment, I saw Sanzu rushing into the crowd and addressing them. I looked to my side in confusion, when did he leave my side?

"At least we don't sleep with our brothers." one of the girls, who was known for stealing boyfriends, spoke.

"You stay out of it Sanzu," Mikey muttered, he has been waiting to land his fist at Sanzu for other reasons and by jumping in this mess, Sanzu had given him the chance.

"Baji Keisuke is not her brother," Sanzu announced loudly, but I know nobody was going to take him seriously. Everyone thought he was just lying to save her.

"Oh really?" someone yelled, sarcasm quite visible from their voices.

Sanzu was standing on Baji's twin right side, and Mikey to her left.

Mikey looked at the crowd and out eyes met, he then narrowed his eyes and prepared himself for another battle.

"You guys do remember Baji's twin accused Sanzu of forcing himself on her, maybe it was Baji's twin with Baji and Sanzu together. See how he is defending his side chick now." Mikey declarer and the amount of praise he got proved that people were enjoying him, plus the mention of sidechick twisted my stomach.

"I bet he sleeps with everyone." one of the girls from the crowd shouted at Sanzu, who lowered his head and lifted his eyes, and glared at her, his stare gave me goosebumps I swear.

"At least not with you!" Sanzu raised his brow and shrugged his shoulders, the girl awkwardly looked around and lowered her head. "You guys are going with him because there is a spice in his statements, and you all are thirsty for nasty stuff." Sanzu, who was done playing nice, smirked.

"Really? Tell us then what happened between you and Baji's twin in that classroom?" Mikey questioned, he wanted to prove his point, but that too wasn't gonna explain that Baji is her brother or not.

"Whatever happened, and with whoever happened, that guy wasn't her brother." Sanzu declared loudly, he was avoiding Mikey while Mikey kept.getting close to his face.

"Then who was it? You?" Mikey again approached Sanzu and stood with his face, trying to hit his shoulder to Sanzu's shoulder, "Or maybe you did force her!" He continued and everyone cheered.

That was it, I couldn't just stand here and hear him insulting Sanzu.

"Where are you going?" Yuzuha grabbed my hand and asked, watching my face in confusion.

"i can't let him do this," I mentioned Mikey, but the hate made me not say his name.

"Are you sure? are you sure you are not afraid of people talking shit about you for taking Sanzu's side?" she knew how I was, all my life what people will say was my biggest concern ever. I slowly slipped my hand off her grip and rushed through the crowd of boys. Mikey bent his head back and took a step back, his eyes on me, and a smirk on his face. Sanzu's expressions hardened as he heard everyone now booing at me.

"Go back!" Sanzu whispered, coming close to me. I looked him in the eye and turned my face to the audience that we had.

"This guy behind me is the owner of Akashi's Orphanage, he knows which orphan is adopted by whom, he knows everything, so think twice before calling him out," I stated loudly, ignoring Mikey's hard stare at me. I bet he clenched his jaw, I bet he thought of a million ways to kill me and Sanzu.

"Y/n!" Sanzu stepped closer to me from behind and whispered in my ear,

"No! I am not stepping back." I declared, "Where is the guy? where is Baji, why not him, why only her?" I questioned the girls who were booing loudly just a moment ago.

"You are taking his side over me?" Mikey got closer to me and whispered into his mouth, but only to be pushed away from me by Sanzu, "Oh, so now he will stop me?" he tilted his head, peeking through Sanzu's shoulders, who wasn't letting him come close to me.

"Wait!" I told Sanzu to get aside, I wanted to look in Mikey's eyes and ask him something serious, "You are playing hurt? If I told everyone that you have been cheating on your girlfriend with me then? If I tell them that you have been using me as a sidechick then? Then they will know that not only Baji's twin but you are a cheater as well." I glared in his eyes and stated in anger, rage visibly. His jaw dropped, his eyes forming tears as i muttered in his face. He didn't bother answering me back and rushed out of the crowd, but I wasn't done yet. I began following him, knowing Sanzu wanted to come after me, but he had to escort Baji's twin to her car safely.

Me:
I just want to talk to him privately.

I sent the message to all three of them, Sanzu, Hanma, and Yuzuha. I followed Mikey to his lockers without him knowing. He halted and rested his forehead on his locker, not knowing I was standing behind him.

"Aren't you ashamed of yourself?" I muttered, making him turn around in surprise and watch my face in shock.

"Y/n, it's not what you think it is." where was his loud tone now? where was his attitude? he.pleaded through his eyes.

"That's why you never wanted to announce that we were dating because I was your sidechick." I yelled and tears began to form in my eyes, my heart ached as I thought about life, the years I have wasted on him.

"That was in the past, trust me, I had no feelings for her." he tried to reach out for my arm but I shrugged it off, his touch disgusted me.

"Yet you dated her and made me your sidechick." It was hard to say it aloud, but the truth is hard to swallow.

"Because I have to do it even though I didn't mean to," he sadly mumbled and tilted his head, wanting to look in my eyes.

"No, because you are damn cheater, who only loves himself." I pointed my finger in his face, "I can't believe I wasted my entire life wanting you," I stated and his eyes bugged out like he didn't know that.

"you never even have liked me, Y/n, it was I was who fell in love with you, waited for you, begged before my brother to persuade you while you kept telling my brother that you don't like me at all." he was sure what he was saying, I stared at his face blankly, Shinichiro? I should have known that monster was behind every bad thing happened to me.

"Well breaking news, your brother not only played me, but.played you big time," I announced bitterly, seeing tears forming in his eyes. I stayed before his sight for a moment and then turned around to leave when he whispered slowly.

"You all played me," he uttered.