Chapter 3

I looked around to search for Dokja, but he is nowhere in sight.

'He is a bit strong so maybe he already took shelter somewhere.'

"Wha-what should we do now, hyung-ssi?

"If I knew what to do, would I still be standing around here?"

That is right, it is because I don't know what to do that I am still stuck standing around here.

If only there is Dokja, maybe that child will calmly put some action with that smiling face on his.

I shook my head. Why would I even think of some random child I just meet for a second when I am here in this life and death scenario?

Well, I will just hope he will be fine until the tutorial ends.

*

Kim Dokja killed all of the monsters in his sight. He doesn't need to hide his real strength as there is no one around here.

After all, it will be weird if a child can wield a sword and fight a monster as if already had experience with it before.

He looked at the system notifications in front of him. It is different from the star stream but a system is a system. There must be someone who controls the system.

And that person must be the one who summoned him here.

'Who is it? Constellation? Dokkaebi?'

He shook his head.

'No, there is no other constellation as powerful as papa, hyungs, and noonas. Is it some hostile outer god? Either way, papa will kill them off within a second if he caught them.'

A few hours ago, before Kim Dokja got transported to another world, he was doing his usual routine playing his phone while waiting for his papa to cook then suddenly a message pop up inviting him to play a game.

He thoughts it is just Kim Namwoon sending him a request to play a game together as usual so he clicked the 'Yes' button just to be transported to a different world without star stream.

'They must be worried.'

Even so, there is nothing he could do.

It is not like he can use his authority as The Most Ancient Dream that casually in a foreign world and the protection of this world is so thick that he can't penetrate it with his status.

"Geeek!"

'Though, It is good that 'Kim Dokja' ability is still working.'

[Checking the status window of Monster Crawfish.]

[Name: None]

[Title: None. You should try a little harder.]

[Age: 5]

[Disposition: Instinct]

[Class: None]

[Stats]

[Strength: 11]

[Agility: 15]

[Stamina: 14]

[Endurance: 12]

[Luck: 10]

[Magic Power: 00]

'And it is also good that papa and the others already taught me some basic self-defense and swordsmanship.'

Monster Crawfish, an ugly monster with green eyes and protruding jaws and teeth.

He stabbed the monster with one go. The feeling of tearing through flesh was unsettling but it is nothing compared to what his papa and the others had gone through.

Compared to what the 'Kim Dokja' had experienced in the apocalypse all of this was nothing.

He looked around his surroundings and realize how he had been alone.

There are no people around him.

Not the hyung that he just met a while ago nor his papa- his family.

There is no one here beside him and he feels somewhat lonely.

It somehow reminds him of the time he spent on the train.

Alone and lonely.

That is what Kim Dokja feels before Secretive Plotter― Yoo Joonghyuk saved him from the subway.

Yoo Joonghyuk, his papa comes to his dark world and makes everything in his life turn bright, shining, glimmering as if someone put a real gold on his eye trying to make him blind by the sight.

No, maybe he is already blinded.

Blinded by the love his new family gave to him.

'I miss them.'

Just when he is reminiscing about the good memory he had, suddenly a man comes out from the side startling him a bit.

"A child? Are you oka-"

The man stopped his sentence after he saw there are many monster corpses around Kim Dokja.

"How did you...."

Kim Dokja sighed as he looked at the system notifications in front of him.

[Checking the status window and talent levels of the player Kim Hyunsung.]

[Name: Kim Hyunsung]

[Titles: The Regressor of Altanus, The Swordsman Who Started the 2nd Round, The One Who Failed, The One Who Embraced Sacrifice, The Enlightened One]

[Age: 22]

[Disposition: Well-Meaning Arbitrator]

[Class: Swordsman (Common)]

[Stats]

[Strength: 19/Growth potential: legendary or higher]

[Agility: 28/Growth potential: legendary or higher]

[Stamina: 23/Growth potential: legendary or higher]

[Intelligence: 18/Growth potential: heroic or lower]

[Endurance: 22/Growth potential: heroic or lower]

[Luck: 23/Growth potential: heroic or higher]

[Magic Power: 11/Growth potential: heroic or higher]

'Why is there a regressor suddenly popped up out of nowhere?'

Kim Dokja starts to wonder if he is without knowing had the talent to attract a regressor in another world as well.

"Um... hello?"

For now, he just hopes this regressor wouldn't be that hostile― compared to certain someone.