Need a place to stay?

En başından başla

"Tell me why you can't? You're not a medical professional!"

Aya grit her teeth. "I'll explain if you just let me do this myself."

Ukai put his hand to his face and sighed. He honestly didn't know how many times he was going to sigh at this girl. I'm going to regret this like I did earlier! "Fine." He reluctantly gave in and let go of her arm, "Can you walk?" He asked as she nodded though as he walked over to the door to open it, she tried to follow only to feel herself get wobbly. He caught her before she could fall to her knees. "Here." He said as he draped her good arm over his shoulder and took a hold of her waist before helping her inside, shutting the door behind him as they made their way to the bathroom.

Once inside, Aya sat on top of the counter while Ukai left to grab his first-aid kit under the sink in his own bathroom in the master bedroom. Walking back in, he set the bag on the toilet lid to sift through it for anything she may need as Aya began slowly taking off her jacket and her t-shirt to make her arm more mobile and to clear the area enough to clean it and dig the bullet out. Ukai handed her some hydrogen peroxide, not bothered that she sat there in her sport bra. Aya used the peroxide to clean her wound and the area around it before sanitizing some tweezers. Once she was done, she asked for a washcloth to bite down on before digging the bullet out of her wound; wincing in pain, she managed to remove it as the bullet fell into the sink below her. Aya paused for a moment before cleaning the area again and asked for a needle and suture threads which she was surprised he had.

"Do you even know how to do this?" He asked her as Aya looked up at him, not really saying anything with the rag still in her mouth.

She started threading through her skin, her teeth biting down into the rag to bare through the pain. When she was done, she had him cut it before she cleaned it one last time, put some cream on it as well as a pad before having him help her bandage it up. Taking the rag out she leaned back against the wall and tried to calm down her heart. Her shoulder was throbbing.

Ukai watched her, a bit concerned. For a kid it took a lot of mental strength to fix a wound like that though it also wasn't normal for a kid to go through something like this. He did take note that she had a strong willed mind though now she owed him some explanations. All he knew about her was his assumption was right. She was the same Aya Hisoei that was the star ace of the Karasuno women's volleyball team before she got her foot injury. He could tell now that it definitely was her now in a better light. He never imagined that she'd have this kind of backstory outside of all the magazine articles written about her and photos. Her smiles in each photo seemed genuine though now he wondered if they were forced. He started cleaning the area around her on the sink and putting things away before he made yet another sigh, "So are you going to explain to me what's going on?" He looked up at her when he was finished, arms crossed. "You did say you'd explain everything to me if I gave you a first aid kit. So let's hear it."

Aya glanced over at him for a moment, not really knowing where to begin really, though it was more than that. She hasn't told anyone what she was going through and for a good reason. Now she was stuck in a corner like a dog. He did help her and allowed her into his apartment so maybe she should just give in and tell him? Had it been anyone else with sense they'd just call the cops or throw her back out into the streets without much care of her state. After a moment of silence Keishin made an irritated sound. "That guy, Jo, called you his sister. Is that true?"

"No." She simply said, gripping her throbbing arm as she grew quiet again.

Keishin eyed her, waiting for her to say something but she was being annoyingly stubborn and it was infuriating him. If Jo wasn't her brother then what was he? As he eyed her, he noticed the mark on her arm which looked like a tattoo. It was a diamond shape with a thinner, smaller diamond like shape around a thicker line through the center. It was an interesting mark and it made him wonder not only what it meant but how a kid like her could have a tattoo. As if feeling his eyes on it, Aya covered it with her hand. "I have a feeling this isn't easy to talk about and I'm not trying to barge into your personal shit. To be honest I'm just concerned why a kid like you is mixed up in something that, to me, looks like you're part of some gang."