Need a place to stay?

As she listened, she heard the door to the balcony slide open as the shop keep from earlier walked out with an unlit cigarette in his mouth only to pause suddenly and look down at her. Aya had a finger to her lips, her eyes begging him to stay quiet and not freak out. Before Ukai could say anything Jo and his thugs were suddenly heard as Jo made another annoyed noise. "Aya!? You damn bitch. You can't run and hide forever!" He called out as Aya grit her teeth and prayed that they wouldn't find her.

Ukai looked out from his balcony, recognizing the men from earlier. He sat down and decided to keep an eye on them and remain quiet.

"Look for any signs of blood. She couldn't have gotten far." Jo said as they split off again.

Aya closed her eyes and tried to not shake in fear. She could hear one of them down below looking around, turning on a flashlight as he searched the area for any sight of blood. Did she leave blood on the dumpster?! Fuck! Nonononono.

Aya? Ukai knew this name...now that he thought about it though her I.D. read Noboru as her last name. He glanced back at the distraught girl wondering if she was the same Aya he had read about in those sport magazines though it was hard to believe given the photos he saw was of a girl with a bright smile. They do seem to look similar but the problem was that girl was a kid in high school with a different last name. If that I.D. was fake then he had a problem on his hands. As he looked back out, listening to one of them kick over one of his trash cans outside, he sighed and got to his feet. "OI! You three are causing a racket! If you don't quit this shit I'll call the damn cops. Especially for earlier." He said as the thug below shined the light from his flashlight at him, making him flinch.

"You wouldn't have come across the girl from earlier have you?" The thug asked as Ukai just gave him an irritated look in reply.

"No. I haven't. Now get your asses out of here." Ukai spat as the thug got annoyed and pointed a gun at him.

"Oh you think you're tough?" He said as Jo came over.

"Hey stop. Put that way." He said, looking up at Ukai. "We just need to get our sister home. You sure you haven't seen her?" He asked as Ukai sighed.

"No. Again I haven't. People here are trying to sleep so how about you get out of here." He stated plainly. Jo eyed him for a moment.

"Fine. Our apologies. We'll leave but...if I ever catch you in a lie, you better pray that I don't because it won't be pretty." he threatened before leaving. "Come on, it's getting late and my father won't be too happy if we cause any more trouble tonight." He said to his men as they all took off out of the area.

Ukai waited a moment, watching their retreating forms until they disappeared before looking back to Aya. She looked back at him and started breathing normally again, though as normally as she could given her state of exhaustion and utter fear. He came to crouch down in front of her after a moment. "Show me what they did to you," he gestured to her shoulder as she looked at him and moved her hand to reveal all the blood on it. He frowned and moved back her jacket to the tee underneath. "You were shot?!" Aya nodded as he cursed. "We need to get you to the hospital-"

"No!"

"Why?" He looked at her in concern.

"I..I just can't please. I can treat this myself, I just need a first aid kit."

"You're just a kid aren't you?! That damn ID was fake wasn't it?" He said as Aya made a huff.

"Really? This isn't the time to scold me for a fake ID...and I'm not a kid."

Ukai just gave her a deadpan look. "I'm taking your law breaking ass to the hospital." He said as he grabbed her good arm to haul her up to her feet.

"No! Please! I can't!! Just give me a damn first aid kit!" She fought back against his grip, with the little strength she had.