042

3 Months Later

3 Months Later

Yuta held his sister's hand, brushing her knocked with his thumb, " It'll be fine, everything will go well. Don't worry"

Naomi looked up to her brother, trying to find how her Brother is feeling right now. So many years of pain, and tolerance. Now, both of them are getting free from the torture and hopelessness. They leaned on to each other during hard times and never let go of each other. Yuta is such a protective brother and he'd do anything to bring his sister to smile. He always fought with their Guardians whenever they discriminated her.

"We're here for you Mimi. We're gonna win the case. Don't worry, alright? " Taeyong assured her

Yuta had come to a conclusion on taking Legal Action against the People who pretended to be their 'Parents', who abused Naomi every single day.
The Proofs of the Medical Files of Jiang and the Case file handled by Yuta and Naomi's blood-related Parents were submitted to the Ministry of Affairs, The Court.

Taeyong had managed to get proofs for everything. He had segregated the photos of the Wounds of Naomi when she was forced to destroy her powers. He managed to extract thr Evidence that the Two were under Hwang Sungwook's orders and the dead man was behind everything.

The Judges were in the discussion of the final Verdict to be given.

All of them were nervously awaiting for the verdict, they wanted to finally be at peace after years of fighting them all alone. They wanted to seek revenge.

"The Court has Decided to give Kim Leehun and Song Soyon a Lifetime imprisonment for the Crimes Committed by them under the Influence of Hwang Sungwook, Abusing Nakomoto Naomi both Mentally and Physically. However, as Hwang Sungwook has Died, the court won't be able to charge him with anything , but will charge Leehun and Soyon for Committing the Crimes on his behalf. "

Yuta and Naomi cried hugged each other tightly, they were now free. They could live their best lives without any torment .

Naomi broke from the hug and looked at Taeyong and the Others with tear filled eyes. This wouldn't be possible without them. They were always there for her ever since the beginning.

"Thank you so much guys" Naomi said as a tear rolled down her face

"Awe my baby, don't cry. Didn't we promise that we're always here for you?" Taeil smiled as he engulfed the girl in a hug as he patted her back slowly waving to the left and right

Leehun and Soyon's face were terrified hearing the sentence. They didn't expect them to get caught and a Lifetime Imprisonment was out of their thinking.

Their expression held wrath towards the group of friends who were celebrating in happiness. The Guards soon took the two under custody and continued their process to take them to the Central Jail  of Criminal Affairs.