"About Scott I mean-"

"Yes, I know what you meant. You can leave now," You rolled your eyes, shocking the couple with the attitude. "God, what is up with your boyfriend?"

"He's jealous of Scott," Lydia replied, starting to make her way to class. "I would be too. Scott's starting to become quite the player. He's kind of hot too, don't you think?"

"No," You laughed, passing by Allison and nodding at her. She smiled and held up her finger, signaling she'd be right behind the two of you after she was off of the phone.

"He's not the only hot one, you know. The whole school's been talking about you," Lydia gleamed. "You're welcome!"

"You're ridiculous," You laughed, walking into class and taking your seats. You chitchatted for a few more minutes before continuing on with your school day. The first half of it went by really quickly and before you knew it, you sat at a table with your lunch, waiting on your friends.

"Okay, I know you're still mad but listen-"

"You think it was Scott?" You looked up at your friends. "Yeah, I heard you talking about it last hour."

"I don't think it was him," Stiles argued, taking the seat next to yours. "He dreamt a similar dream. Maybe it's like a werewolf thing to predict the future?"

"Yeah, and kind of like how it's a Stiles thing to bounce off ridiculous theories," You said sarcastically.

"I remember it clearly though," Scott mumbled. "I need to talk to Derek."

"What?!" You both exclaimed.

"He has the answers," Scott shrugged. "He knows how to hold back the urge to turn on a full moon, he's gotta know about this. I can't go out with Allison. I have to cancel-"

"No, you're not canceling, okay? You can't just cancel your entire life," Stiles interrupted. "We'll figure it out."

"Figure what out?" Lydia smiled, taking the seat next to Scott.

"Homework," You smiled before everyone else joined you at the table. They all made small talk before Stiles confirmed that it was a bus driver who got attacked.

"Can we talk about something slightly more fun, please?" Lydia said. "Like, oh! Where are we going tomorrow night? You said you and Scott were hanging out tomorrow night, right?"

You all looked up at her.

"I mean we were still thinking about what we were going to do," Allison replied nicely.

"Well, I am not sitting home again watching lacrosse videos so if the four of us are hanging out, we're doing something fun," She said.

"Lydia, we could-" You began before she gave you a look, shutting you up.

"..Hanging out? Like the four of us?" Scott looked over at Allison. "Do you wanna hang out, like us and them?"

"Yeah, I guess. Sounds fun."

"You know what else sounds fun?" Jackson spoke up. "Stabbing myself in the face with this fork."

"Well this sounds like a recipe for disaster," You leaned over and muttered to Stiles. He nodded in agreement as you listened to the four kids make plans, cringing when Scott claimed to be an excellent bowler.

————

"God, it was like watching a car wreck," Stiles spewed after school. "And then out of nowhere comes that phrase."

"Hanging out."

"You don't hang out with hot girls, okay? Once it's hanging out, you might as well be her gay best friend," Stiles said, making you roll your eyes. "You and Danny can start hanging out."