"Hm, how long was I in there?" Alex mumbles as she checks the time it'd been almost fifteen minutes.

"Skully where've you been?" The blonde looks up leaning against the car "visited one of the shops" the blonde waits impatiently as Alex grins hands behind her back holding something "I got you a present Kit Kat" she rolls her eyes at the name but doesn't say anything.

"Here" there flowers being shoved into her hands in mere seconds she looks them over "flowers?" Alex nods "think of it as an early housewarming gift or j-just a gift that makes your eyes shine brighter," the brunette says as nonchalantly as she can Cat smiles softly at Alex's cheeks a tinge of pink "you saying you like my eyes Skully?" The brunette nods smiling.

What came next surprises Alex as Cat leans forward kissing her cheek "thank you Alex" she murmured in the vigilante's ear giving another kiss to her cheek before pulling away and walking towards the driver side leaving Alex frozen with a lopsided grin on her face ears as red.

——

"I thought you said two bedroom and one bath this is a two story house you said small" Cat shrugs "I'm a grant it's what I do I like the house and I wasn't going to let it go to waste just in case" Alex gives a hum looking at the open backyard "I'd fence that in," Alex says to herself she finds herself wondering what it would be like for them to live together as she continues to wander.

"You like it?" Alex nods fingers running over the wood of the front door "is the next house close?" The blonde tilts her head "kinda."

The next house was something Alex was familiar with it was one of their old safe houses she wonders when they put it up for sale because most were still used for fleeing or vacations.

It had hidden features still in it that Alex showed Cat like in the bedroom in the back of the closet there was a hidden room under the floor she showed Cat and the blonde wouldn't admit it to the other woman but it was amazing the cameras set up were all over the city and could get a great view of supergirl and LCorp.

"I like the house" Alex raises a brow "are you pouting?" The blonde's eyes widen and she straightens immediately trying to glare "it's cute and no I'll bring Lena here and we might buy it for missions" Cat grunts nodding "next house Kit."

The next house Alex could picture a retired Cat in it wasn't small nor was it big just a medium sized house the southern family type but Alex always thought that Cat could be that domestic southern wife "this one isn't exactly my style" the blonde says offhandedly and the vigilante raises a brow at the curious look in the blonde's eyes as she gazes at the house.

"hmm, whatever you say."

Once you walk in from the small porch your in the foyer and walk into the living room with a fireplace off to the left was a bedroom that had another door leading to the hallway where there was a master bath and the other bath then at the end was another bedroom it confuses Alex that the walk in closet is at the other end but shrugs.

Cat walked to the right where you could walk to the garage and the laundry room and if went up the stairs was an extra room that if Cat got the house had plans for but across was the kitchen which had an opening to the dining room the blonde gazes out the window to the backyard she feels a sense of loss at what could've been but she just walks back into the living room and gets a better view of the backyard.

She startles when two arms wrap around her waist and a chin settles on her shoulder but quickly realizes it was only Alex and she leans into the younger woman a feeling of home settling in as she stood in the woman's arms.

"A penny for your thoughts?" Cat chuckles "just thinkin" she mumbles and the brunette hums "bout what" brown eyes peer out the doors the backyard was spacious and was fenced in with a pool a built in grill and some pool chairs Alex could picture it hanging out at Cats maybe going for a swim or cooking for the woman on the grill maybe playing fetch with some dogs Alex instantly forces herself out of that mindset when a kid looking like them appears.

"If I had someone to share this with how it could be" blue eyes stare out into the yard refusing to look at Alex and the brunette's arms tighten "you have me" was the promising whisper that had Cat looking up finding Alex smiling softly down at her she turns in the woman's arms.

It's silent and the blonde wraps her arms around the brunette's neck tugging giving her an out but Alex lets herself be pulled down and rests her forehead against the older woman's "promise?" She whispers and in a burst of confidence Alex's lips meets the woman's in a passionate and long awaited kiss.

"Promise.." the vigilante responded breathlessly and Cat bit her lip unable to hold back the smile as Alex grins "would you I don't know like to go out to dinner try something new around here?" Cat laughs nodding "I'd love to."