Synopsis

Synopsis

Liwayway Ashrain Montreal Cervantes is a famous scientist, an inventor who had successfully made the infamous time machine at the age of twenty four. She swear to herself that she will finish the time machine no matter what. All her life she had spent it in studying the time machine, and in the year 2021 she had finally completed the machine successfully together with her obssession of getting her mom back to life. All those times in her life, she spend it with the making of that time travelling machine, pouring her heart out not just for her personal and selfish pleas. It was not just for herself who craves of her mother's love, it was not just for her who had been wishing to feel her mother's touch, hug and caress but also for her father Noah Hushbien Cervantes. Though in her lifetime, her dad Noah had been the best dad that every child could wish for, she knows that deep inside his heart, he was craving for the one and only woman he ever loved, Evvie Zendaya Montreal Cervantes.

Everyone in the science world knows that she had successfully completed the machine and it only needs the final touch. But a lot of science geeks wants her dead para mapasakanila ang kanyang imbensyon. In the process of hiding, she used her invention to travel to a very far place from the pre-history specifically the Philippines to escape and eventually she had been sent to the  pre-historic era of Galatea, a place somewhere in the pre-historic Philippines around 1200 years, which is inexistent in the historical or even the current political map of the Philippines. A place that only exists to people who believed in myths and superstitious beliefs.  It was a place filled with supernatural beings, something that can not be explained by Science. It was filled with magical beings such as fairies, mermaids, deities interacting with human, and those humans were blessed by the dieties. They live together with harmony, respect and love.

But what she didn't expected was the first land of Spanish explorers at the seashore of Isla Galatea to find some spices from a certain country and eventually she had fallen inlove with a Spanish writer named Chrollo Legazpi.

NOTE: THIS IS NOT BASED ON WRITTEN OR UNWRITTEN HISTORY. Isla Galatea is just a fictional world, and I'm asking sorry in advance for using the explorers. I will use a lot of time lapses, and of course time traveling, meaning may mga pangyayari na mula sa kasalukuyan at sa nakaraan.