(2) Let me please you

San Lang x Mando

Tearing up san's held tightly to mando's thighs as he whimpered and struggled pulling away choking desperately trying to swallow mando's cum.

Breathing heavily mando chuckles huskily. "You okay there?" A dark red blush creeps back onto San's face he nods slightly trying to hide his embarrassment. His voice comes off softly, "did I make you feel good..?"

"Oh yes~ You did amazing~" he chuckled his helmet shifting to look at his already hard cock. "But we are not done yet~" San's nods assuming that mando means he needs to blow him again.

Moving back between his legs he softly kisses the tip of mando's cock preparing himself for the choking fit again. "No no, this Is not one sided. You need pleasure too."

Stumbling over his works the god quickly replies, "b-but I haven't felt pleasure before.. and I don't even know if I would like it.." he shyly looked away.

"If you are nervous I can just pleasure you with my hand?" The Mandalorian offered watching the strong unstoppable god blush. Pausing for a moment san's shook his head softly.

"N-no.. I trust you.." he said softly looking up at the masked man. "Good~ then stand up and take off your pants." He said huskily as he watched the man in front of him stand and slide off his pants amused to find he wasn't wearing any underwear. "Sit on my lap."

Slowly and carefully San's mounted Mando nervous to hurt him. "L-like this..?" Grabbing his hips pulling him close to himself mando grumbled softly "don't worry about hurting me. Just relax"

Mando removed his gloves putting them on the nightstand before reaching between their hot bodies and slowly stroking the well endowed god. San's instantly reacted to the new found pleasure by gasping softly and wrapping his arms around mando's shoulders.

"I-oh~ y-your h-hand feels so big.." he moaningly mumbled against mando's shoulder, making the man chuckle softly. "Just relax" He started stroking the god faster moving his free hand to cup his ass and hold him to himself.

The horny god can't help himself as he bucks into mando's hand groaning softly. "A-ah..! I can't control my body..! Why do I feel like this..?!" He mumbled frustrated and confused by the new emotions.

"Relax, let your body do what it wants" mando said trying to encourage and comfort the god on his lap. Increasing the speed he's stroking the god he slowly massages a finger between the man's ass softly rubbing his opening.

"W-what are you doing..? It's dirty there.." San's whisper shouted embarrassment flooding his system until his body bucks into mando's hand again forcing a moan from his lips. "A-ah~ I-it feels so good.."

"Good~ its supposed too. I'm going to gently stretch you to see if you can handle me. I'm getting you used to the feeling first" mando explained as he grabbed a bottle of lube from his nightstand.

"S-stretch..? Stretch wha-" San's eyes flew open as a wanton moan ripped threw his body and escaped his lips. "Oh fuck~!" Mando groans softly feeling how tight he was.

From how tight he must of been in pain. For it first time as well, slowly slowing how fast he is stroking the gods cock he explains. "Make sure to tell me how you feel so you feel good okay?" He said worried he was hurting the sexy man on his lap.

Moaning out san's shook his head. "Oh fuck~! Please don't stop~ more~!" Smirking under the helmet mando slowly thrust his finger in and out adding a second when it would fit.