Let me please you

San Lang x Mando

These two have been flirting for a few days. Mando, a Mandalorian from out of this world. Due to his creed he may never allow anyone to see his face. San Lang, the Ghost King from another university. Although San Lang is over 80 Million years old, in his universe he dose not feel the same emotions he dose on earth. Lust and love are new to this ghostly king and mando will show him what he has been missing~

San Lang bit his lip as he walked to mando's room leaning against the door frame. "Hey mando?" He asked looking over the mandalorian who was cleaning his gun.

"Yes?" He asked in his normally mood-less voice. "Can I ask you a personal question?" San asked shifting his weight to his heels.

"Uh sure?" Mando asked not looking up from cleaning his gun. Wiping his hand in long seemingly sensual strokes. Trying not to watch and get distracted San said as casually as he could. "Are you a virgin?"

Not being able to see this man's face was uncomfortable when he stayed silent. After a long pause of silence San cheekily added, "you said I could ask"

Sighing seemingly annoyed mando tilted his helmet up to look at the god in front of him he sighed before shortly replying. "No. I am not." A grin spread across San's face as he stated. "So it's not just this planet, it's your whole universe that feels these desires and emotions?"

"Yes? Why are you asking about this anyway?" Mando said confused by the gods odd behaviors. Suddenly the god seemed to get a bit bashful as he carefully tongued out the words. "Let me.. pleasure you..?"

Tilting his head down to cover his blushing cheeks. "I don't know how I feel about pleasure.. the thought of being pleased bothers me.. but I could pleasure you..! With my mouth.. and you wouldn't have to take off your helmet.." he stumbles over his words.

Mando seemingly stares at him for a long moment before replying. "I have nothing to loose. Alright, as long as I don't have to remove my helmet."

San looks up in shock, he was fully prepared to be rejected. "O-okay..! B-but I haven't done this before.. I hope that's okay..?" He stated in a soft embarrassed voice as he gently tucked a strand of his long black hair behind his ear.

Mando suddenly stood up walking to his room motioning for San's to follow. Checking to make sure The Child was not hiding in the room he turned to the god. "Come on" he stated sitting on the bed.

Blushing harshly San's closed the door behind him as he walked in locking it as mando removed only his pants leaving him in his black full sleeve black shirt and boxers, and of course, his helmet.

The black haired god slowly walked to him falling to his knees between mando's legs. "B-be sure.. to tell me what you do.. or don't.. like okay..? I-I'm new at this... and not seeing your reactions will make it harder.."

Mando chuckled softly. "Oh trust me, you will know" he stated pulling his cock from his boxers leaving on as much clothing as he could. San openly blushes and examined the long princely cock.

He softly touched his throat wondering how he could possibly fix something so thick and long down his throat. Calming his nerves he thought back about all the things he had saw about orally pleasing a man.

Slowly he wrapped his long skinner fingers around the base being very gentle worried he will hurt Mando. Slowly he leans forward softly kissing the tip.

He was in awe of how soft and smooth it was. Amused that the taste was not bad like he had thought it would be, a sweet slightly salty flavor. Slowly he brought his tongue out giving a little lick.

Under his helmet mando could not help but bite his lip and groan softly slowly sliding one hand to tangle deep in the gods hair. Slowly gaining courage from the soft groans San's slowly strokes him with a very soft pleased smirk.

Moving his hand as he leans forward wrapping his plump lips around the head of mando's cock. With the flat of his tongue drawing little patterns like in one of the books he read, hoping it would bring mando more pleasure.

Mando groaned out low. "Fuck~ your good at this~" readjusting his grip in San's hair holding it tighter as he watched this all mighty god suck him off like a prayer. It was sinfully delightful to be so powerful, to have a god worship your cock by his own will.

A shiver harshly raked down his spine as san's reached a hand down to massage mando's balls softly pulling off of his cock with a soft pop. Making two long licks against both sides of the handsome cock he reattached his lips around the tip slowly pushing his head down.

Mando let out a low growling moan husking out his demand. "Keep going." Letting out a sound of acceptance San's pushed down until he felt cock hit the back of his throat.

Struggling to get past his gag reflex's he stayed like at for a moment wondering how he could get this all the way down his throat. Just as he was about to pull off mando surprised his my pushing his head down harshly.

Eyes wide and teary san's fought harshly against his gag reflex as he repeated swallowed and choked around the cock that has nuzzled its way down his throat. Digging his nails into mando's thighs he slowly regained his composure as he pulled off bobbing his head.

"Fuck~" Mando moaned loudly watching the god's every movement, not letting his uncomfortable squirming from his hard on go unnoticed. He watched as the sexy god pulled off of his cock looking up at him.

"Y-you taste really good.. and I love the way you moan for me.." he said softly as he stroked mando. "I really like making you feel good.." he mummbled out before fully taking the cock back down his throat.

Mando groaned loud bucking his hips into San's mouth as he felt him hollow his cheeks and swallow his cock. Growling low he grabbed the gods hair harshly holding him down around his cock he came hard down the man's throat.

Tearing up san's held tightly to mando's thighs as he whimpered and struggled pulling away choking desperately trying to swallow mando's cum.