𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

En başından başla

Well, she thought it was a random order, until she looked into the photos more.

“Wait,” (F/n) said, “let go of the photos,”

Kohana put down the last photo and looked at her arrangement.

“Kohana,” (F/n) smirked, “you are one smart girl,”

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

(F/n) was at her desk in her main corporate building. Kohana was at daycare since Shira was out of town with his parents and Iwaizumi was at work. (F/n) had multiple meetings with potential business partners. She was going to meet the CEO of Bouncing Ball Corp. She was also going to meet the CEO of Japan’s biggest Real Estate and Finance corporation. 

“Ms. (F/n),” her secretary walked into the room. 

“Yes Jay?” she looked up at him. 

“They’re here,” he checked his tablet, “the meeting is in five,”

“Alright,” (F/n) got up from her seat and placed the papers she was working on to the side of the desk. 

“Is that a new suit?” Jay looked at her.

“Yes,” (F/n) did a little twirl, “only costed me the price of a small studio apartment in some small town,” 

“Ugh you got to let me know who your tailor is,” Jay said as he looked back on his tablet and opened the door for her. 

“I’ll give you his business card,” (F/n) walked out the door. 

“Ugh and he’s man, even better,” 

The pair laughed as they made their way to the elevators to go to the meeting floor. Along with Jay, she was with one of her bodyguards, as well as an elevator guard. They made their way to the meeting floor and walked around before they got to the designated room. After her guard opened the door, (F/n) but her business face on and walked in. 

“Ah her she is,” the director got up from the chair, as well as a bi-colored hair man and a tall blonde with glasses, both adjusting their suits. 

“Mr. Kozume and Mr. Tsukishima, this is Ms. Lee,” the director introduced. 

“Pleasure to meet you both,” (F/n) greeted as she shook their hands. 

“Pleasures all mine,” Mr. Tsukishima said in a monotone voice. 

The three of them sat down and started the meeting. 

“As you can see here,” the director started showing the stock charts of all three companies, “the trend has been going up, but it also has been fluctuating as more businesses form deals and bonds with each other,” 

“So you’re saying that if we all form a three-way compromise,” (F/n) started, “then the trend will continue to go up?”

“Precisely,” the director nodded. 

“What would we get out of it?” Mr. Kozume asked, “I get that our trend lines will be going up, but for what?”

“Money of course,” the director said, “the more bonds you make with other businesses, the more potential profit you will make,”

(F/n) grazed the side of her teeth with her tongue, squinting at the board in thought. It is true that she would love to make compromises and deals with other business people, but she risks potentially losing the company she started herself.