period cramps

"Ughhhhhhh" you clutch your stomach harder, "How ya feeling?" Auston sits on the side of the bed. "What does it look like dipshit?" you throw at him.

He sighs "That bad huh? Let me get you a heat pad." Auston gets up and brings a heat pad to you. "Here ya go." you place it on your stomach and start stretching a bit.

"Let's cuddle I'm bored" you roll over to Auston and hug him hard. "Alrighty missy." he hugs you back. "Let's watch a movie that'll get you to forget the cramps, what movie shall we watch?"

Auston browses through the netflix movies, "Hmmm..let's watch the grinch for Christmas!" he nods and plays the grinch.

"We should order Christmas pjs! We need to get into Christmas spirit." he nods agreeing with you. "I need to decorate and put up our Christmas tree I'm so exciting!!" you hug Auston out of excitement.

He laughs "Me too, I'm more exciting about you seeing your gift!" he says "My gift for you is perfect, please give me a hint!" you beg, "No! And I'm not even gonna look at you cause I know your puppy eyes. No hints no nothing. Enjoy the movie."

You huff and start watching the movie, slowly forgetting about cramps and Christmas gifts.

QOTD: What's something on your Christmas list?
Me: Airpods case 💕