Ginny didn't hear anything Ron said. All she saw was a black and white moving picture. She smiled dreamily. It was a good picture. It was obviously taken yesterday, for in the picture snow was falling and the violinist was there while Draco drew her into his arms and kissed her. Pictures were really worth a thousand words, she thought.

Then she saw the headline, proclaiming 'Draco Malfoy: Taken?' Her mouth dropped open.

_._._._._._._

Narcissa Malfoy woke up late that morning. She couldn't sleep the previous night, worrying over Draco. He seemed detached lately, and definitely not interested in what she had to say about his future.

"Draco dear?"

"Yes mother?"

"Are you seeing anyone lately?"

Now that Draco knew his mother's secret, he could see a glint in her blue eyes. "No, mother." he lied.

"Really? Why not?"

"I quit the matchmaking program." His answer was terse and to the point.

"Oh." Narcissa seemed downhearted once again. "So how are you going to find a wife?"

Draco shrugged, chewing on a pastry. "Whenever it seems right." To Narcissa, who was studying her elusive son's face, a dreamy looked passed over his face, gone as quickly as it had come.

"What if it never seems right?" Narcissa pressed.

"It will." Draco looked into the glowing embers of the dying fire.

Sitting up in bed, she dressed and made her way to the dining room. She called for a house elf and asked for breakfast and the paper. I guess I can always look at the advertisements for Madame Malkins again.

But when she received the paper and read the headline, all thoughts of clothing slipped her mind.

_._._._._._._

Draco Malfoy: Taken?

Draco Lucius Malfoy, Bachelor of the Year three times in a row, is a much wanted man. Seen with glamorous girl after glamorous girl on his arm, he is commonly portrayed as a well-known player. Yet his answer to each question regarding his reputation has been, "I'm not a player. I'm simply looking for my soul mate." Does his words come true this winter as he is seen with Ginevra Molly Weasley only just yesterday in a small town on the outskirts of London, where Malfoy lives?

The Weasley family and the Malfoys have been at odds with each other even before these two were born. It is safe to assume that neither family knows about the two lovers. "It was a common occurrence, to see the Weasley boy and Malfoy fighting in the hallways." says Lisa Turpin, a Hogwarts graduate in the same year as Malfoy, now a clothes designer. Both prominent lineages among the wizarding world, does the feud end now with this blossoming romance?

But this is the real question: how had this relationship come to be? We do not know. Still waiting for both parties to speak, we can only speculate with comments from classmates and friends of the couple.

Terry Boot, a former Ravenclaw, unbelievingly says, "I would have never thought of it. A Malfoy and a Weasley? Never."

Lavender Brown, a former Gryffindor who is now working as a Healer's assistant at St. Mungos has a much stronger viewpoint, "Ginny would never do that! How could she date such a guy? Even if he has wonderful abs..."

Hannah Abbot, a current employee of Weasley's matchmaking service, Soul Mates, comments, "Gin has never been on a date in three years. It's hard to imagine her with Draco Malfoy, especially considering all the men she has dated before."