Letter of Acceptance

A teen woke up in a daze, mid-summer morning, looking at the pale ceiling infront of him, when he faintly heard the words

"Pikachu, use Thunderbolt on Ash," then a faint giggle from two parties. It didn't even register to him what that person said, as it was too late to even think, as he was zapped with 100,000 volts of Electricity through his body.

"WHAT. THE. FUCK!" The teen screamed as he fell off the loft that was his bed. He heard his giggling Pikachu run down the steps that lead up to the upstairs of the house. He started to chase him down, screaming "Get back here you rodent!"

Ash saw him out the door, and run to Professor Oak's lab and ranch. Ash didn't follow as A) He was out of breath from the way he was woken up, and B), He was also naked except underwear

"Hey Ashy, good morning, I made your favorite today," Ash's mom sang as she set out plates for him and herself. "Don't think I did this to just you, Oak is waking Gary up righ..."

She didn't even finish the word when they heard a loud "WHAT THE FUCK UMBREON!" coming from the lab.

"Really, what's the occasion that you're waking both me and Gary up?" Ash asked, sitting down, eating the eggs and bacon set out infront of me.

"Oh, nothing, except this," Delia held out her hand, and in it, contained an envelope. Ash engulfed his food, then opened it and read it aloud.

"Dear Mr. Ketchum

Us from the Viridian Highschool Board of Education have accepted your application to join our school as an incoming freshman. We understand that you mostly had no prior education, but with your reputation as a trainer, engaging in several leagues, including our own indigo league, as well as contests, we happily accept you into our school.

Hope all is well,
-Principal Sheppard.

Registration for dorms and classes will begin today, Friday, the 29th, at 8am, and will end Friday, the 5th."

"Congratulations Ash, I'm so proud of you, your father would be proud as well!" Delia said.

"Oh Arceus, I thought that they would never accept me," He set the envelope and letter down on the table. "I wonder if Gary also..."

Ash then felt a buzz from my phone, it was Gary.

"ASH, GUESS WHAT!" Gary excitingly asked over the phone.

"You also got accepted into Viridian High, yeah yeah yeah, same here, got the letter right here to show ya, dumb ass," Ash responded, then hung up.

Ash headed back upstairs, put a pair of red shorts, and a blue sleeveless shirt on, showing his faint muscles that he had gained through the years of traveling. A pair of red running shoes on as well, and his cap from kalos. He then headed to the Lab in search of the rodent who woke him up.

Ash barged in through the front door, and was greeted by Gary, who's hair was as messy as his was this morning, but less toasted.

"So we both got accepted into Highschool, that sure is gonna be interesting," Gary said slinging his arm around Ash's shoulder. "Highschool life, we get to be surrounded by hot chicks every day, you realize that?"

"Is that all you think about Gary?" Ash asked the perverted 15 year old infront of him.

"What, all I'm saying is that, since we now are getting older, both you and me should start looking for some gals, whatcha think Ashyboy?"

"Dear Arceus," Ash sighed, as he straightened himself out. Both Ash and Gary have matured a lot since they were 10, starting our Pokémon Journey, and nearly 5 years have passed since then. They now both stand eye level, both at 5'10", and the both of them with their own distinct features. Ash's dark raven hair and lighting dashed cheeks, meanwhile Gary had his messy mahogany hair and his necklace.