As I walk down the hallway to the pick up area I keep getting pushed around from the crowd of kids ready to go home for the weekend.

When I'm about to pass the bathroom I get pushed into the bathroom and out of the hallway.

A teenage girl, probably a grade up from me towers over my body as were in the bathroom. "You really think your cool huh?" She asks, "ummm.. no." I said monotone, "you act like your the shit!" She yells and punches me, that ones gonna leave a bruise for sure.

"I mean..." I start contemplating wether I'm the shit or not jokingly. She punches and kicks me repeatedly as I lay on the ground, after she gets her point done and knows I'm gonna wake up tomorrow with bruises littering my body and being sore as fuck, she gets a Barbie out of her bag and throws it at me.

"Since you wanna act like a baby, here's something to play with!" She screams. "Baby's would choke on this actually." I say in yet again a monotone voice. She looks back and throws one nice blow at my face yet again and then leaves the bathroom.

I collect the items that had fallen out of my bag and decide to shove the Barbie in there as well.

I get up and look in the mirror.
"Shit" I mutter looking at my bleeding nose and the multiple cuts on my face as she was wearing rings. A bruise had already started forming around my eye as well.

I dig through my bag and can't find any makeup to cover it up. I groan in frustration and exit the bathroom, I throw my hood up since I was wearing a hoodie and didn't even notice the blood on my hoodie.

I walk to the carpool area and everyone is already out there. I make sure that my face is fully covered with my hood so no one sees. Not like anyone would care but they'd probably post it online or something since "she's the one that knows marvel actors."

Mostly everyone was already picked up and I see aunt scar car waiting, I walk to the car and hop in, then buckle.

Aunt scar speeds away from the school.

"Hey kiddo, what took so long? And how was school?" She asks, "I just had to use the bathroom, and it was fine." I say looking out the window of the passenger seat.

"Fine? Ok. You wanna get something to eat?" She asks, "um.. I guess so." I say, she drives to the nearest subway and orders what she wants and lets me order what I want.

Once we get our food we talk a little and we both eat, I made sure my face was facing the window though.

About 10 minutes later we got to the hotel and it was 3:30.

Aunt scar walked me up to our apartment and then when I opened the door, uncle Anthony was filming so I just walked to my room, and aunt scar said she'd stay on the couch if i needed her.

Once I got to my room I closed the door and went straight to the bathroom.

I made sure to barf up anything that I ate and tried to be as quiet as possible then I covered my face with makeup and blended a lot, then changed my hoodie and layed down on my bed.

I sighed and grabbed my phone out of my pocket. I scrolled through all the hate comments about me and Watched YouTube for a little.