treebros angst lovers come get ur juice

Start from the beginning

Connor immediately regretted being so harsh to Evan. It was hard enough for him to go to Evan to 'apologize' for shoving him in the hallway earlier. He didn't want to have to do it again.

Damn it, why couldn't he have a normal conversation with Evan? With the boy of his dreams? Why was he such a fuck up? And why did that part of Evan's letter almost sound like a love confession? Was there a chance Evan liked him back?? Probably not. Evan has no reason to like Connor.

Connor looked back briefly to look at Evan, he immediately wished he hadn't. The boy looked even worse than when Connor had shoved him. Connor faced forward again and walked out to his car.

It wasn't until Connor reached his car that he realized he still had Evans' note. Connor sighed, but he was too tired, physically and emotionally, to give it back. He shoved the note in his pocket and started up his car.

~🌲~

Evan watched Connor leave the computer room, his note in hand. Evan would've gotten up to take his note back, but he was far too distracted by the red string that lay on the school floor.

A red string that Evan almost lost track of due to the crowd of students in the hallway. But there was no doubt that the string connected to Connors hand.

"Holy shit," Evan muttered under his breath.

He wasn't quite sure what to do with this information. Last time Evan checked, there weren't any hand books on, 'what to do if you find out the hot school edgelord is your soulmate'.

Evan wanted to chase after Connor, before remembering that Connor literally just cursed him out. So he just remained still, his brain still trying to wrap around the fact that the Connor Murphy was his soulmate.

It felt weird thinking about it like that. Connor Murphy was his soulmate. If things went as the universe planned, Connor and Evan would end up in a romantic relationship.

A romantic relationship, him and Connor...the thought made Evan blush. Obvioulsy Jared would be there too. But Evan already knows he loves Jared. Did he love Connor though? Or at least have a crush on Connor? Did he want to? All questions Evan was unsure of.

Evan sighed and looked up just in time to see Connor glance back at him. For a second Evan thought Connor might see the red string too, which terrified him a little. Those thoughts went away as Connor continued walking forward.

What the fuck was he supposed to do now. Get a ride back home with Jared probably, but should Evan tell Jared about Connor? Probably. But Evan was too fucking socially awkward and had no idea how he would handle the situation.

Evan pulled out his phone, telling Jared that he was ready to go home.

3:29 pm

Evan <3: I'm ready to go.

3:29 pm

Jared <3: aight,

Jared <3: meet me outside at my car

3:30 pm

Evan <3: Okie, see you then!

Evan <3: Love you <3

3:30 pm

Jared <3: love you too <3

Evan smiled before pocketing his phone and walking out of the computer room. He walked through the halls to the front of the school, passing by Connor for a brief second on his way out.

The two made eye contact for a split second, before they turned away quickly. Both with different reasons.

Evan did eventually make it to Jared's car. His mind was still racing, thinking about Connor. Connor was pretty fucking attractive. Evan could at least admit to that. Connor also saved Evan in the forest, well not really saved. He at least helped Evan though. That was pretty nice of him.