"Yeah I diddddd lose my mind." I smiled back at her "But Lia, think of it this way! The emperor's concubine is a very sick woman who bore the second prince, my fiancé. She did nothing wrong! She's only trying to hang on for herself and her son! It's okay to agree to meet her. There's nothing wrong with that."

"But your reputation-"

"If I play my cards right, I could get even more popular, Lia." I said, switching to a language which she understands better "I might be known as the kind and generous fiancée of the second prince."

Agh this is so wrong...

"Of course! Since him and his mother are both so weak and you so strong, you could obtain the reputation of being benevolent to the weak!!" Roselia chirped. "You'll be like a saintess."

Try as I may, I shall never be a saintess. Actually, there are simply no saintesses in Wmmap. There are good and bad guys, but no completely pure character. Not even Ijekiel or Jeannette. Athanasia as for her was actually an adult who calculated her steps in advance. Still, remarkable, all of them.

"Yes, Roselia, Yes..." I sighed, trying not to slap her. "Now would you please go out so I can focus on getting myself ready for tomorrow!"

"Of course!"

Once she and Daisy left, I looked back at Jane.

"Which dress-" She started.

"Screw the dresses." I said "Bring me lots of white cardboard, lots of coloring pencils, a pair of scissors and some glue."

"E-excuse me?" Jane looked perplexed. "Did I hear you well?"

"I repeat." I said firmly "White cardboard. Coloring pencils. Scissors. Glue. Go get it."

"Uhm...yes miss!" She bolted off, as fast as lightning.

I remembered vaguely the promise I made Claude to bring him many gifts when I see him. I don't have time to go buy anything right now, yet I don't have any problem making up something for him. As a homeschooled child, I was really into crafts. Playdoh, friendship bracelets, origamis, drawing...I could make anything with some materials. I should be able to make something before tomorrow.

"Back miss!" Jane said as she came back with another maid, both of them bringing large multicolored cardboards and a bag of other materials.

The other maid soon left, having only came to assist Jane with the delivery.

"Perfect." I agreed before scanning everything that was soon spread out on the floor. "Jane. I'll bring something to eat too."

I doubted Claude had many tasty things to eat. Adriana too. He seemed underfed to me. As his future wife (for now), it is my job to make sure he grows up decently.

"Something to eat?" Jane repeated.

"Yes." I nodded "A whole cake. Go down to the kitchen and ask the chef to make me one. Tastiest as possible. You can leave and come back to get me at lunch time."

"Uhm yes okay! Be careful with the scissors miss!"

I stared back at the pile of cardboards.

"À nous deux!" I smirked evilly.

--
The next morning, I quickly dressed myself, ate, and them hopped onto the carriage hastily, shoving Jane inside, not even saying goodbye to Roselia and count Judith.

I yelled at the coachman to take me to the palace. I couldn't help but be excited. I spent yesterday screaming on the chef to make a delicious but simple looking cake, screaming on Jane for more materials, screaming on Roselia to get out of my room, but I'm sure it was worth it. I really rushed Jane into the carriage since I couldn't carry the cake myself.