One Kiss

Oh, my, Zeus, who knew Evie would own such a cute cottage like this? I thought we were just gonna head toward Fairy Cottage but Evie wanted to grab a few things before we went over. Once we were inside, I saw the twins and Dizzy sleeping on the couch. Celia went over and grabbed one of those nice-looking blankets and covered them.

"Don't worry, Dizzy. We can fix this," Celia reassured her sleeping form. "And once we do, they're gonna let the kids come from the Isle." She moved some of Dizzy's hair away from her face. "So...happy dreams."

A small smile came to my face. "So cute," I mouthed to Uma, who rolled her eyes with a grin. We soon heard this very loud snore and we followed it. I furrowed my brows then there's some guy with glasses sleeping on the ground. "Um, Evie...who's the dude?"

Evie gasped as she ran toward the sleeping figure. "Doug." She tried shaking him. "Wake up. Wake up."

"He's spelled," Uma reminded her. She gave me a look. "Is she not a fast learner?"

"She's emotionally involved, ok?" Mal defended her.

I looked at Mal. "Emotionally. Like she likes..." Mal nodded. I looked at Evie. "Well, then you should be able to wake him up." Evie tilted her head in confusion so I repeated what Uma told me earlier. "True love's kiss?"

Even Uma knew where I was going with it cause she finished with, "Works every time?"

Evie's mouth opens but no words came out before she finally admitted, "Well...we haven't actually used the L word yet." Evie was about to push some of Doug's hair back but looked at us. "Can we be alone?"

Mal nodded before she grabbed me and Uma, but that didn't stop us from leaning against the door to be nosy.

(Evie) (The Girls) (All)

Don't freak out, it's okay

'Cause true love can save the day

And I think we feel the same

But I don't know

When we met, it was sweet

He was oh so into me

Seems like things are meant to be

But I don't know

Does he love me?

Or does he love me not?

Do I love him?

And is it strong enough?

One kiss

One kiss

It all comes down to this

One kiss

One kiss

Ohh

One kiss

One kiss

This moment could be it

I, I, I wanna know

So here I go (go)

Uma, Mal, and I were waiting in anticipation for Evie to kiss Doug but she chickened out. So she danced around her mannequins and in front of her mirror.

Keep it cool

Keep it calm

Think he's loved me all along