ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ

⟭⟬

⟭⟬

Yoongi tutted under his breath a small smile breaking out onto his face

Yoongi tutted under his breath a small smile breaking out onto his face. Turning his head to face Hoseok who sat in the seat next to him in the car he held up his phone. "Are you ever going to stop posting pictures of me when I'm not looking?" He said in a fake annoyed tone.

Hoseok chuckled looking up from his phone offering his husband an overly sweet smile. "Nope!" he stated blankly making sure to accentuate the p sound.

Yoongi turned away cutely grumbling under his breath making Hoseok chuckle and lean over the middle seat and placing a kiss on the fluffy cheek of his husband. "I'll never stop, just like I'll never stop loving you."

Yoongi giggled as a blush formed on his face.

Before long the driver in the front pulled up outside their destination, turning in his seat and letting the couple know they were here.

Yoongi smiled excitedly quickly grabbing his stuff and hopping out of the car, Hoseok following behind him and making his way to the boot of the car taking out their bags. He followed behind Yoongi as he made his way up the wooden steps of the porch.

Stopping in front of the door Hoseok placed the bags down as Yoongi knocked on the door. A few seconds later the door flew open an overjoyed Di-Seong squealing as she threw her arms around her nephew swaying back and forth.

Yoongi laughed as he wrapped his arms around his Aunt.

"Hey, Auntie," Yoongi said resting his chin on the woman's shoulder. "I missed you too," he said jokingly. The pair pulled away from the hug before Di-Seong turned her attention to her son in law who was watching the whole interaction with a warm smile plastered on his face.

"Come here," she said as she opened her arms for a hug. Hoseok chuckled as he made his way over to her and wrapped his arms around the woman.

"It's lovely to see you again, we all missed you." She said as she pulled away and ushered the couple into the house. Hoseok picked up their bags and carried them inside.

As soon as they were inside they were greeted by a full house of people. Jan-di and her boyfriend were sitting on the small sofa, his grandmother was sitting in the singular armchair and Di-Seong had made her way over to the other sofa and sat down.