I got up and took off our left clothes before finding my place back on her delicious lips. I wanted her badly. She wrapped her legs around my waist, pressing me against herself. I pulled her earlobe between my teeth and traveled my hand down her body.

"Romeo..." She groaned as my fingers found her femininity. I placed several kisses on her flawless skin while torturing her with my fingers, making her moan again and again. "Romeo... I want you." She murmured between moans.

"I want you too, Juliet. I want you badly." I confessed and smashed my lips against her swollen lips, kissing her with ardor.

I pulled back slightly, spreading her legs apart, and positioned my member at her entrance after putting on a condom. In a swift movement, I penetrated her and reclaimed her lips, silencing her.

I was stroking her hair, watching my beautiful girl while my angel was sleeping in my arms. I wanted to memorize this scene which I would miss badly.

I sighed, running my hand through my disheveled hair, and looked at my phone. It was 5 a.m. I had to leave before everyone woke up. I placed a tender kiss on her forehead and pulled her arm away carefully without waking her up. Then I got up quietly and picked up my scattered clothes.

After putting on my clothes, I grabbed a paper and pen, and started writing after looking at my girl as sadness filled my heart.

My love, my Juliet,

You are the love of my life. I love you so much. Never forget it. And I always will love you. My heart always will be yours. Just yours.

Please wait for me. When I come back, no one will be able to separate us. We will be together forever, my girl.

Your Romeo.

I placed the pen on the desk and wiped the tears off my cheek with the back of my neck as I grabbed the note. I breathed deeply, trying to pull myself together, and placed the note on the bedside table.

My heart tightened as I looked at Sienna who was still sleeping. I bent down beside her bed and stroked her silky hair affectionately, smiling sadly.

"I love you, Sienna. I love you so much." I whispered and placed a soft kiss on her lips.

I sighed, desperate and left her room while tears ran down my cheeks.

Sienna's POV

I yawned, stretching out, and opened my eyes with difficulty. I looked at the other side of the bed, but it was empty.

Is he in the bathroom?

"Romeo?" I called him, sitting up on the bed, wrapping the cover around my body, but there was no response. Then I noticed that his clothes were gone.

I stood up in panic and looked for my phone. I furrowed my eyebrows as I noticed a note on my bedside table.

A tight knot formed in my throat while I was staring at it. I was afraid of the worst.

Did he break up with me? No, Romeo wouldn't do it to me. But... we will be separated for a long time, maybe he doesn't want a long-distance relationship.

No, don't think about it. If he thought about it, he would tell me himself while looking at my face, not leaving a note like a ruthless person.

Just read it, Sienna.

I took a deep breath and took the note with my shaking hand. As my legs started trembling, I sat down on the bed and started reading the note.

I couldn't hold my tears while reading it. I felt relieved that he didn't break up with me, and he asked me to wait for him. On the other hand, I felt sad because I wouldn't see him for a long time. It was an unbearable feeling. Pure desperation which ached my heart.

Suddenly, my phone buzzed, interrupting my thoughts. I wiped the tears off her cheeks and grabbed my phone. My heart started pounding as I saw Romeo's name on the screen. Instantly, I opened the message.

'I love you, Juliet.'

I couldn't hold my smile while crying. I tapped a message with my trembling hands and sent it.

'I love you too, my lover boy. I will wait for you.'

I placed my phone on the bed as I pulled my legs towards my chest and burst out crying, leaning my head against my knees.

"No! I will go with him." I stated, determined as I stood up quickly and rushed to my walk-in closet.

I put on my clothes and packed my suitcase. Then I booked a flight to London.

When I was about to get in my car, my father called me behind me, his voice angry.

Damn it!

I took a deep breath and turned around. He gave me an intimidating look, walking towards me in quick steps.

"Where are you going?" He asked furiously. "You are going after him, aren't you? Didn't we talk about it?! You have to focus on your education." He added firmly.

"But Dad... I love him. I don't want to be separated from him this long." I retorted in desperation.

"Then I have to make difficult decisions." He stated, determined. I gave him a puzzled look. "Give me your phone." He ordered, extending his hand towards me.

"Why?" I asked in confusion.

"Give me the phone!" He repeated impatiently.

I sighed and gave my phone to him. He grabbed it and put it in his pocket.

"I will buy you a new number. No one will know the number, excluding our family. And I will order your brother not to give your number to anyone, especially Romeo. And your bodyguard will accompany you everywhere you go and keep an eye on you. So don't think about something stupid."

"What?!" I exclaimed in shock.

"You wanted it. I will not let you destroy your life because of that prick." He stated angrily.

"Dad, you cannot do it to me." I snapped as anger filled my body.

"I saw what happened when you two were together. I think I don't need to remind you. You almost couldn't go to the university you wanted so much." He commented in an authoritative tone. "Now, go inside." He demanded with a bossy tone. I gritted my teeth in annoyance and walked towards the house angrily.