Cave Catastrophe: Part Three

Cut to Pico.

Pico: Ugh... Where am I? And why is it so dark in here? [He hears hissing] What was that?! Cassandra?! Cyclops?! Alucard?! Hanzou?! Oh wait, they don't hiss, but what was that? [Gags] And what is that smell?! [He pulls out his phone and puts it on flashlight mode and shines it around, only to shine it at a family of skunks] Oh shit! [The skunks hiss louder, and Pico quickly ran outta the cave and puked] I am so getting revenge on Daddy Dearest for sending me there! But how? [He looks at one of the skunks and smirks] You'll do! [He picks up the skunk, but is revolted by its smell] Ew, ew, ew, ew, ew! [He then went over to a dumpster and grabbed a Krispy Creme donut box outta there and shoved the skunk in and sighs] Much better!

Garcello: You do know it's not good for skunks to be shoved in small boxes, right little man?

Pico: Garcello?! I thought you were dead!

Garcello: Wattpad logic, little man! Ya gotta love it!

Pico: Uh... Did you just break the fourth wall?!

Garcello: I don't know! [Smokes a cigarette]

Pico: Whatever, hippee! [He walks away]

[Cut back to the house]

Daddy Dearest: [To Skid, Pump, Cream, Jakei, Leela, and Missy] Cover yer noses, kids. He might smell bad.

Skid: Why?

Daddy Dearest: Skunks smell really bad! And someone who gets sprayed by a skunk smells terrible!

Skid and Pump: [Confused AF]

Daddy Dearest: [Sighs] [To Boyfriend] Tell them, boy!

Boyfriend: Why do I have to do that?

Daddy Dearest: [His voice becomes threatening] Because I'll steal yer soul if ya don't!

Boyfriend: [To the kids] So kids, skunks are black and white animals who are often confused with cats, but they aren't cats, and they will not hesitate to spray you!

Skid and Pump: [Playing Minecraft on their phones]

Boyfriend: [Sighs] Like Daddy Dearest said a few minutes ago, skunk spray smells really bad, especially when someone is sprayed by one!

Skid and Pump: How bad?

Boyfriend: That's a good question, kids! Let me demonstrate! [He pulls out a black Bean Boozle jelly bean] So kids, this is a black Bean Boozle jelly bean! Now, there's a 50% chance that this is licorice, and another 50% that this is skunk spray. Now they're both bad flavors, but I wanna get skunk spray so I can show you kids how bad skunk spray really is! [To Daddy Dearest] I really don't wanna do this! Can you please do it for me, Daddy Dearest?

Daddy Dearest: Nope! Ya got yerself into this mess!

Boyfriend: [Sighs] I hate you so much, Daddy Dearest! [To the kids] Anyway, here goes nothing... [He puts the jelly bean in his mouth, but is was soon to be a mistake on his side as his face started to turn green] SWEET MERCIFUL TIKAL, THAT'S TERRIBLE!!!!!

Daddy Dearest: Did ya get skunk spray?

Boyfriend: NO!!!!! WORSE!!!!! LICORICE!!!!! [He went to the sink and got a glass of water. He drank it, getting the taste out of his mouth]

Daddy Dearest: Better?

Boyfriend: Much better! [To the kids] So you see, kids, that's how bad skunk spray really is!

Pump: But you got licorice!

Boyfriend: Which is basically the same thing as skunk spray!

Skid: Still doesn't sound that bad!

Daddy Dearest: Ya know what, better yet... [He puts respiratory masks on Skid, Pump, Cream, Missy, Jakei, and Leela] Keep those on until I say otherwise!

Skid and Pump: [Trying to take the masks off]