Chapter 32:ceremony

Adourned in her most beautiful appearance,Villaina is sitting nervously inside the palace hall.

Today is Darko's crowning ceremony to become the king,and the day that their marriage will announce.

Because she is too tense so she become extra dense,she didnt noticed that the crowd keep eyeing her

If not for Jealou around her maybe they already converse with her but what is Sir Gavin standing at her back?that he looks like he will behead someone who will try to go near 5 meters to her?

And is that okay to be look like you were in the middle of a war while attending a crowning ceremony?

But nobody can blame him,he is loyal to Darko so seeing that Darko's beloved girl is coveted by a lot of people!in his mind they are all enemies!

Viola feel the dark atmosphere around Gavin so she simply ask

"Why are you looking like all the people here are your enemy"

Gavin just look sideway and remain vigilant

Seeing that he dont have a plan to answer her so she roll her eyes and focus on Villaina

"Vivi!you see because you look extra more beautiful today so i bet you will be the citizen's goddess in their eyes!look!even the other country's envoys are eyeing you coveteously!"

Villaina didnt understand even one of her word,Viola laugh when Villaina look at her blankly

But its not only Viola saw it,the nobles are already itching to come talk to her

But they stop when they heard  the announcement

"THE KING,THE QUEEN AND THE CROWN PRINCE HAS ARRIVE!"

The people in the hall bow down only look up when the king loudly say

"The crowning ceremony will now commence!"

Villaina was stunned when she saw how Darko look wearing his official robe!

His dazzling appearance make her forget all the things around her,

In her eyes there is only him and nobody else!

Even the it was over she was still looking at him

Only when she was slightly pinch in arms she recover

"What is wrong?"

She ask Viola innocently

"The new king is calling you up!"

She said while rolling her eyes,Villaina look back and she is really being called!

"Villaina come!"

Darko said,the hall become dead quiet when the new king suddenly calls out the beautiful woman.

Villaina took her first step trembling,she pause and calm herself,so her next step become easy but inwardly she is shaking really bad.

After this day the whole country and even the neighboring country will know that Darko is hers!

Darko grab her hands tightly when she arrive at his side,

He look at her gently and look at the crowd

"After this month,i will marry Villaina and be my queen"

He didnt continue his sentence because the people around are not stupid,they know that he is warning them to be carefull!

Now they finally understand the reason of sir Gavin standing at Villaina's back vigilant!

At the banquet Villaina wants to leave Darko's side but he insists and his reason is

"You will become the queen my Vivi so you have to learn to socialized with different kinds of people!dont be afraid for i am with you in every step!"

Her anxiety lessen seeing how sincere he is,

In this relation she has to do something aswel!and she will try hard to not be a burden to Darko!she swore in herself.

Darko smile gently when he saw the determination in her eyes

The people around has a mix feelings,some are awe,some are jealous and some are speechless!

They know that Vilaina is famous but is she fit to become a queen?

But they can only watch now because nobody will dare to voice out this question in front of the new king.

After Darko become busy,and so is Villaina,the wedding is getting near,and there is a lot of things.

Its Villaina's first time marrying so she dont want it to be casual!

But with the help of her friends she still manage to finish it all the necessary things,

Villaina and Darko didnt meet each other in more than 2 weeks now,the last time they met he told her that he wants to finish his work sooner so he will have the time to accompany her after the wedding.

She was really reluctant but she can only nod and say farewell.

She miss him a lot!closing her eyes to sleep and finally drifted in her dreamland.

In just a blink of an eye its Villaina's wedding,she was woken up before crack of the dawn and start the preparation,

In her mind it was only once in a lifetime so she will endure but she didnt know that this is really too tiring!

The ceremony is simple,and after the ceremony,Villaina and Darko will ride an open carriage and go around the capital.

The whole country celebrated the wedding with them although Villaina is really happy but she is too tired to appreciate the banquet.

Seeing how tired she is so Darko let her leave first to rest.

Villaina thank him and was lead away.

She didnt even have the time to check the room,she only see the bed,so after arriving in the room so directly lay down,didnt care about something else!

Her maids helped her to remove her shoes,accessories and change her clothes to more comfortable one,

Wiped her body and quietly left the room.

The banquet last a very long time,so ofcourse Villaina slept a little while longer!

She woke up when she felt feathery kisses in her face,

Opening her eyes she saw Darko's face very close to hers

She moved away a little startled and blushed

"Are you hungry?did you drink a lot?"

She ask worriedly,Darko didnt appear to hear her he just touch her face and gave her a gentle kiss

After the kiss he stood up and help her up

"Come!eat some,i know you are famish"

Villaina look down shyly but let him lead her.