Chapter 15:Familiar

Vallianna was mesmerize for a short while and sigh

"Your eyes are relaxing,beautiful and mesmerizing"

Leigh laugh

"You are really honest arent you?"

Villiana blush and justify her self

"I am sorry,i cant just stop myself saying it out loud,i hope you are not offended"

"No i am not,your honesty are just refreshing to me"

Villiama smile and ask curiosly

"So you and your family meet a lot of different people right?"

Seeinh him nodded in agreement she continue

"Did you ever have misjudge a person?"

Leigh look at her and shook his head and answer slowly

"I never had because i never did judge people base in their appearance,for us we honed our ability in judging people by using our instincts,we should always listen to our instinct"

Leigh didnt hear any reply after a long time but was startled by a shining big moist silver eyes with full of worship over flowing from it

"Oh my gosh!isnt that amazing?i hope i have that ability aswell!"

Leigh laugh and shook his head inwardly telling himself that maybe she should try to hide her inner thought and her real feeling aswel?she does not need to talk,her eyes are telling it all!

"So your family will transfer here in capital?"

Leigh nod and add

"That is the plan'

Villaina notice his uneasyness so she cheer him up

"It'll be fine!where ever you are in a adverse situation tell me and i'll pull you out!trust me"

Leigh laugh again when he heard it,they are same age but he felt that she is really reliable person!

"Okay i feel better now after you say that!"

"Yes sure!you can rely on me!"

Leigh laugh more seeing her unabashed expression from her very arrogant words

When they left Villaina gain a new friend and she is happy about that, but she felt that the green eyes and greenish hair is a familiar discryption?but where did she read it?

When she realized that the discryption of the 3rd male in the novel is exactly Leigh Choos is she almost fell!'oh my god!is it for real?'

Sighing a little while feeling really disappointed,she really hopes that he wont fall,she really dont want to make an enemy with a friend!

But even though she knew what will happen next she still insist on helping Leigh Choos by buying their clothes and inviting others to buy at their store or advertised them by usinf her mouth,

But because she dont know how her beauty and simplistically had a huge impact in the high society so a lot of nobles with same age are buying what she is buying and using what she is using

So after 6 months the Choos merchant are now become really famous in capital!so as a thanks they want to send something to Villaina but she decline strongly

"I loved your clothes that is why i am buying it!please dont overthink"

So they can only make a better clothes because of her

After another year,the relation between Sam and Evily's relation visibly get stronger and the Choos footfold in the capital is now taking its root.

Villaina is sitting alone in a back garden,she is now attending a tea party by one of the noble's family,

She has been tired of socialiazing so she stop and rest for a while, Evily and Sam wants to go with her but she decline insisting that she can go alone so the two let her be.

She was in daze when she saw a familiar girl come near her,her eyes widen when she recognizes who it was!

'Angelica Bright!what is she doing here?and why is she coming to me?'

Villaina is being extra cautious?she wants to leave immidiately but she already taken the role of a Villainess to the heroine right?so if she leave what will happen to the villainess role?

But why does she feel that the role is reversed?

Angelica suddenly kneel in front of her with her blood shot eyes,Villaina stood abruptly from the chair with pale complexion and ask with a shaky voice

"Why i become suddenly a queen?i believed in an equal right in love,so i am not against the love between woman to woman or man to man!but i am not ready in this!can you give me some more time?so i will know what i really want is!"

Angelica's face cracked,her confusion is apparent in her eyes

"I am sorry"

She suddenly sobbed and continue

"I was really wrong for doing all of those things!i was really wrong!please forgive me!"

Villaina suddenly felt relief she still not ready in an intense relationship!woman and woman?she pinch her nose thinking she will have a nosebleed just thinking about it!but what more if its man to man?

Shaking her head to wipe out those stimulating thoughts and focus on the female lead

Villaina just stare at her,she is contemplating between being a good citezen or become the devil her self but she noticed a group of teenager is coming to their way so why not just go with the flow?

Angelica flash an evil smile but adjust her expression when the group arrived,when the group saw an odd sight one of the girl ask

"Miss Villaina is there something wrong?"

Angelica look up but remain on her knees and begged again

"Please i am sorry okay?i really didnt mean it!my life has been to bitter since that incident!i know you are very kind,so please forgive me okay?"

The angelic and innocent face will cry and kneel in front of you ofcourse a lot will take a pity,specialy its been almost 2 years now since the incident happen but she will ride or not?

Seeing Villaina just stay still and do nothing,the group started to persuade her

"Miss Villaina,why not take a pity on her?"

"Miss Villaina,she really look suffering!forgive her okay?"

"Miss Villaina,i think she really regreted in right?"

Angelica's tears keep on pouring seemingly very poor and bullied