Chapter 18: return

Villaina nodded and look at him in amazement while thanking him

"That was really meaningful speech!thank you mr.Leigh!you are right the burden really lessen a lot!and i even learn something!you are really amazing!but mr.Leigh you are very gentleman aswell!i am not against gentle people but i am against to the misleading people!i mean please put some restrictions on being a gentle person so people will not misunderstand right?that is why i am telling you now!please put some boundary so when the time comes that a person you like appear it wont be complicated!"

Leigh just laugh and shook his head didnt really mean to listen to her because as a merchant they are more like they will find partner that will give them more assets right?they will not agree in a disadvantage deal,including wife or husband!

But he didnt know that one day he will slap himself in a very resounding way because of this thought.

After her talked with Leigh,Villaina finally know's what to do,base on what he say she keeps on sending Evily letters about what is new in capital or whatnot,just like their normal conversation just like when she was still there,sometimes she will talk about Sam,but in a very minimal way,just like a passing breeze,gentle and smooth,

Although Evily seems to not want to hear something about Sam but sometimes a little is fine right?just make her a little curious!

4 years has passed very quickly,this year Villaina is very excited first Evily is now back to the capital!she missed her very much!

And lastly Darkon will coming back too!he was supposed to be away for only 3 years but because him being a wise tactician the king order them to wage a war to the nearby small teritory so now the country gain another city!in short they won the war and even make the country make a little bigger!

Looking at her appearance in the mirror,when she felt that she look presentable she hurriedly pull her maids and excitedly left to meet Evily and Sam today!

Villlaina excited get down from the carriage and hurriedly throw herself to the beautiful Evily

"Lyly i missed you to death!i am glad that you finally come back!and you look really beautiful!i bet many nobles will surely line up in your door to ask for your hand i marriage!"

She teased but hurriedly shut her mouth when she saw Sam's face darken and make a piece sign sheepishly,already use to her wierd movements with weird explanation so they understood what that mean is.

Evily just smile bashfully and greet her back

"Vivi i missed you too!your beauty is unrivaled as always!i alreay knew that you are very beautiful but i didnt know you were this beautiful!your future husband will feel blessed but damned as the same time!"

Villaina smile and look confused but Evily just giggle and invite them for lunch

While eating Villaina felt like she was eating dog food aswell because of their public display of affection,she become a living 1500 klw light bulb!

But happy because Sam finally know what is good for the both of them!

"Eat more,you are too skinny!"

Sam said gently while clipping foods for Evily

"I am not skinny!i am petite!this is a normal body for every young lady!"

"No i dont believe you!eat more!"

Villaina roll her eyes and cough

"Please the both of you!enough torturing a single like me!did you invite me just to show how loving you guys are?"

Evily blushed and Sam laugh but just continue their display of affection!

While eating Evily suddenly ask

"I heard that the soldiers will coming back tomorow?and even heard that the tactician will be with the parade?is this true?"

Sam look at Evily menacingly so she suddenly add

"I am just purely curious!nothing else!"

Seeing how honest she is he finally answer

"Yes they will be back tomorow,and my father said that the king will give him a title"

Evily eyes widen

"Thats amazing!he is only what 17 this year?and he is not just a tactician and fought as general aswel?"

Villaina was shocked and ask worriedly

"Is it true?he fought aswell?did he hurt himself?is he okay?no wound?he said he will only fight at the back!no danger at all!why did he lie to me?"

Sam and Evily was confused on her sudden outburst and finally realized something

"Vivi did you actually know the youngest tactician and general in person?"

Villaina nod at Evily and said

"He is my very first friend,i first saw him in my father's teritory and meet again here,i dont know what happened to him because i cant write to him and so he is,although i wanted but he said it will be dangerous so i didnt insist,but before he left he promised me that he will keep himself safe!did he actually lie to me?"

Seeing how dissapointed she was so Sam hurriedly comfort her

"There was no news about being hurt even just once so no need to worry okay?he is fine!and we dont know what is the real situation in the battle field,maybe he just dont have any choice right?"

Villaina heard him but still didnt feel better even slightly,she really felt cheated,maybe he dont want to acknowledge her from the very begining right?is this why even writing he didnt like?

Evily is worried about her so she cheer her up

"Vivi maybe he is just purely worried?you see what if the letters was really discover?he will not only be in danger and so are you!and maybe even the whole country?so dont be sad and think of a happy things!like him being so successful?are you not happy for him?"

"I am very happy!very from the bottom of my heart!but thinking about it,maybe my role to his life is done?because he already achieved this much?"