surgery

Present- Elizabeth Lincoln pov

"Dr. Lincoln how great it is to see you." Theresa said as I walked in the room. Theresa was a patient of mine, I just met a few days ago. She was prevent with twins, she came in today since she was feeling some pain.

"So Theresa how is my favorite patient doing?" I asked, as I looked at the charts. "I'm absolutely amazing!" Her daughter Rose shouted, looking help from her Hello Kitty coloring book. I laughed at the young girl and shook my head. " So we just have to get some scans done to make sure that everything is alright." I said, looking at Theresa, who at the moment had her full attention on her daughter.

She then nodded and smiled, showing me that she actually was paying after to what I was saying. "Dr. Shepherd will see you in a moment, she wanted to check to see if everything is alright in your head, since I've seen absolutely nothing wrong otherwise." Theresa smiled. "Well Dr. Lincoln I don't know if everything is alright with my head, I keep having babies even after I say I won't." She joked, while tickling her daughter. Who just let out a loud giggle.

Times like these made me want to settle down and have children. A family of my own, but I never have time for that. And I personally don't think I'll ever find the right person. Sometimes the things you want, are just not in the cards.

A little after Theresa got sent off I went to lunch with Jo, Alex, Link, and Deluca. As we were sitting at our table talking Sam came over looking pissed.  I've just recently found out she's I'm intern here, and I don't like her that much.

She grabbed my drink and dumped it on Deluca. Deluca stood up soaking wet with a shocked expression. "Sam! What the hell." He yelled, as Jo went to go get some napkins to clean up the mess. "How could you do that! I let you move in with me and everything!" What on earth was she talking about? "Sam it's part of the job, I really had to get the surgery with Dr. Grey." Oh that's what this is about. She was upset over a surgery? I guess I wouldn't understand, but I don't think this deserves to have a random persons drink thrown on you.

"Hey how about we all calm down, and not fight at a place where we work." I said, trying to reason with the pissed off woman. I'm guessing I didn't help since she looked even more pissed, when she turned to look at me. "Oh you must be Elizabeth the woman Andrew won't shut up about. Elizabeth this, Elizabeth that, even Carina likes you better than me." I wonder why Carina likes me better.

I looked and seen the whole hospital was looking at us. I noticed Dr. Robbins and Dr. Kepner starting to make their way to the table, to see what was happening. Sam realized so she looked around and then stormed off. Andrew jumped up and followed after her. "Well maybe, you can go after Deluca after all." Alex said, as he took a sip of his soda.