Opening

I thought my life would be different once I transferred, but it was EXACTLY the same.

people swooning over me. all the boys trying to fuck me. it never was any different.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

until I met Him.
Choi San. The Love of my Life.

He was perfect. perfect jawline, handsome face, cute smile, strong figure, tall and muscular.

and he was very respectful towards everyone. He was my ideal man. he's the guy who I hope I'll spend my life with.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It was the first day at a new school for Wooyoung. He was happy that he got out of his old school full of pedophiles and weirdos. He had walked in the front doors of KQ Seoul, an Arts major school. Wooyoung had been told that he was going to have two tour guides today, and they were coming at the same time. So he waited in the front foyer.

After maybe 5 minutes of waiting and playing in his phone, wooyoung heard two male voices arguing with each other. "Just let me lead for once, Hongjoong hyung. I don't know about the others, but I'm FED UP with your bossyness!" The one boy said, angered that he never was able to make his own decisions among his group. "Jongho for the last time, I was voted as the leader fair and square. I lead whenever we are doing anything related to our music."

They had finally stopped in front of Wooyoung and looked him up and down. After a few minutes of fanboying, the two had hugged Wooyoung tightly. "U-Uhm...Excuse me, who are you?" the boy said with a nervous tone. "Oh my god, you're so pretty! You look so tiny too! Ah, I'm Hongjoong, and this is Jongho!"

Wooyoung gently pushed the two males off of him. "I'm Jung Wooyoung. Nice to meet you, I guess." The last part of the sentence was mumbled, but Wooyoung stood with his hands on his hips.

Now, he wasn't no ordinary boy. Wooyoung was one of the prettiest boys you'd ever see. He was 173cm tall and had a smaller waist than most males. He had snowy, blonde hair and was a very fasionable person.

"When does the tour start then?"

Him
A WooSan Fan Fiction.
Written by bigbird_giraffe

SORRY I DIDNT UPLOAD THIS WHEN I SAID I WOULD! I'VE BEEN MOVING HOUSES AND HAVENT HAD INTERNET