𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚠𝚘

Comincia dall'inizio

She clapped her hands together, "I'm so happy for you, Tanjiro Kamado!" He pressed his lips together and squeezed his eyes shut in embarrassment. He hid his face in his hands.

"There's no need to feel embarrassed about being in love, Tanjiro. Everyone falls in love eventually."

"I know."

"So... have you planned to tell her yet?" She asked. He removed his hands away from his face and placed them on his thighs. Rubbing them slowly against the fabric of his pants in nervousness.

"I want to. I really do. I'm just afraid and— I don't know how." He looked down feeling hopeless. Was he supposed to know how to admit his feelings to you? He'd never been in love before. This was new to him. He didn't know what to say or what to do. If his sister weren't a demon, he'd ask her how to admit your feelings to a girl. He didn't want to just come out and say that he loved you. It needed to be special. Something that was utterly unique that meant something. That would be cherish-able to you. For you deserved everything in the world.

"I can help you out. I am the Love Hashira after all." Mitsuri motioned to herself. Tanjiro looked over to see the pink haired woman who smiled.

"It has to be something special." Mitsuri stated as she went into her own world as she curled her index finger and placed it upon her chin in thought. Almost immediately, she gasped and pointed a finger up with a wide smile.

"I've got it!"

Before she could say anything else, her and Tanjiro heard a familiar voice.

"Tanjiro!" You called out. He turned his gaze to see you with a toothy grin and waving over. "You coming?"

"I'll be there in a minute!" He shouted towards a you, you gave a nod of acknowledgment to him. Mitsuri looked over at Tanjiro.

"If you want to after training, we can discuss the idea I have for the two of you. If you agree to it, I'm gonna need you tomorrow morning for it to work. Sound good?"

He beamed brighter than the sun and shook his head vigorously. His heart rate increasing with excitement. He'd never been more excited in his whole life. He was getting help from the Love Hashira. What did he do to deserve this?

He stood up and bowed down to her, "I will be there after training! Thank you so much!" He ran down to you and waved Mitsuri a goodbye. She waved to him while giggling.

Tanjiro Kamado. I can sense just how much you really care for her. Mitsuri thought as she watched the two of you talking. Feeling a grin of her own form onto her face without her even knowing. Your love for her is greater than any other couple I have crossed paths with. Your whole self becomes brighter and happier whenever you are around her. You love her so much that you would risk your own life to save hers. I am happy for you. You both will make an amazing couple.

┌───͙⊱••✩••̩̩͙⊰•───┐

After hours upon hours of training together, Aoi had released the both of you for the day. Hearing that, you both fell onto the ground next to each other onto your backs. Taking in deep breaths. You closed your eyes and listened to your breathing. You could hear the birds chirping happily in the distance. The soft an gentle breeze that flew past the trees casing them to echo a soft rustling noise. You could also hear Tanjiro's breathing next to you.

Opening your eyes, you turned your head to the left and looked to see he was face in the sky. He seemed to notice you looking at him and shifted his line of sight to look into your sparkling (e/c) hues. You both looked into each other's eyes while inhaling and exhaling air. Him watching you breathe easily. He looked at your (h/l) (h/c) locks that spread all throughout the ground. His face already heating up again.