Chapter 35: Thinking Back

Start from the beginning

"How do you like it now?!?" I screamed into his face as he laughed. 

"A-Alex!" He tried to shout under his giggling fits. Suddenly, Derek's hands shot up and grabbed my wrists, locking them in a grip hard as iron. He stared into my eyes with a face masked with excitement and love. He looks so adorable with his ruffled dirty lond hair, twinkling eyes, and kissable lips. Oh those pink, kissable lips...

All my thoughts disappeared when Derek's lips came crashing down onto mine. My body tingled as my eyes shut. I wrapped my arms around his neck as his hands let go of my wrists and gripped my waist. We pulled closer together until there was no space in between us anymore. The kiss then turned into a full out make out session. 

Just as things were about to get heated, Aaron cleared his throat. "Hey, Johns! Off my sister!"

Derek chuckled against my lips but still continued to kiss me.

"DEREK!" Aaron yelled, stepping on the break which made all of us lurch forward in our seats.

Victoria, Derek, and I shrieked at the sudden stop.

"Aaron! The hell?" Victoria yelled.

Derek laughed at my brother's angered face but gave in. "Fine. Whatever you say, buddy." He said raising his hands up in surrender.

"Good boy. Now stay." Aaron said, glaring at the both of us before resuming to drive again.

Derek leaned toward me so that his lips were touching my ear and then whispered, "Let's continue this later and maybe we could do something a little extra." He leaned back into his seat staring at me with playful eyes and a smirk.

I returned his gaze with a glare and then turned my gaze out toward the window. I wonder how I would be able to survive with this hungry dog by my side 24/7...

@@@ 

Derek's P.O.V.

We arrive at a fine looking beach with fine weather, fine food, and fine babes. Beach babes are so damn hot...but not as hot as Alex. I smirk at the thought of Alex in a bikini. Damn her for making me feel like a thirsty son of a bitch. I get out of the car once we park and head on over to take the stuff out from the trunk.

"Did you wear a bikini today?" I ask Alex when she steps beside me to help.

"What do you think? I come to the beach in an over sized shirt and sweatpants? Hell yeah I'm wearing a bikini." She responds in a duh tone.

I laugh and close the trunk. All four of us head out and find a spot on the sand.

"Daaammmnnn! It's so nice out today!" Victoria yells.

Aaron turns to glare at her. "Quit yelling."

"Don't tell me what to do!"

"Oh yeah? Yell on this." Aaron says as he picks Victoria up, slings her across his shoulder, runs to the water, and, just like that, throws her into the ocean like she was a trash bag.

Alex and I laugh at the screaming Victoria as she emerges from the water. "AARON! YOU. ARE . SO. DEEEAAAADDDDD!" The two run across the beach and then disappear.

"Wow..remind me not to get on Victoria's bad side." I tell Alex.

She laughs and nods. "Yeah remind me too. I don't want to have to deal with that."

Our eyes catch each other and everything becomes still. It felt like time froze right then and there. I felt like we were the only people on this beach. It felt perfect. Damn you Alex. You're making me sound like a girl...